Crucia - Port City

Status
Not open for further replies.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Crucia

Town theme: A thriving port city, with many shops; gains most of its wealth from trade and commerce.
Introduction of your town:
I bounded excitedly into the cart, anxious to go. I watched impatiently as my father hitched up the horses and got the cart ready.
"Are we ready yet, father?"
"Yes, son, let us go."
With that, my dad snapped the reins and we were off. This was my first time seeing where my dad worked during the week, and I was practically bouncing out of my skin.
"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
"No, son. Please, stop asking. We're nearly a mile out."
This news sent a chill down my spine. I was 13 the day after tomorrow, and this would be my first time seeing something like this. I looked out the window every few seconds, until finally, I saw it.
"There it is! Dad, we're here!"
My head lolled outside the cart's window as I craned my neck to view the towering masts of the foreign trading ships. I took in the inn, the houses, the shops. I saw lumberjacks hard at work. Out of all of the things going on in this bustling town, the most interesting was the fishermen. The docks were lined with them, casting out their lines in a seemingly strange rhythm. We pulled into the city gates, the guards giving us small nods. My dad looked at me, for the first time since we started the trip.
"Welcome to Crucia."

Approximate coordinates of town center:
x:1255 z:1518

Members (included yourself and leaders):
ealev (Leader)
NogTrog (Leader)
Shadova
Dynastyofblocks
Old_man_oak63
cxie
Radman573
Olix27
Nonamenut
_CaptainCake
Sephhh

All are over 18 hours.

Chest protection: Y/N

Preferred tag: [Crucia]

Screenshots:

Why should your town be official: Our town consists of players who are experienced with the commands and how Elysium works, and are friendly toward new players (along with others). We have worked hard in making our town the best it can be, and we are still working on improving it. We have all taken part in expanding in building, and we know we can work well together.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
There are also other members not listed this is my mistake I forgot to inform ealev of this. The members you see though are the members with a confirmed 18+ hours.

Also the town is very nearby:
The Magic Capitol A.K.A:
Wizards tower,
Castra,
and
Novus Astorium

Q

Qube

Been checking the town out, and i think it looks great so far! You have a very clear theme that i like a lot and all your structures fits right in, and with more work and expansion in the future it can only get better.
I would love to have Crucia as an official town on Elysium.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Ok, here is a list of members not mentioned in the application:

peckypeck90-Unconfirmed
WhySoDumb-Unconfirmed
Xilo27-Unconfirmed
Emmy403-Unconfirmed
Corthax-Unconfirmed
pycopyro182-Confirmed 18+

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I like this, though I need to tell you that the shops are deleted by me!
If you want to trade, till we have found a solution, you need to do it the old fashioned way!
We are already developing clever ways to trade without the sign shops. TO be honest I almost lie trade without a sign shops more. I makes it more interesting although we would love to see them return of course.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Just remembered; there are 5 chests (2 of them stacked on top of each other), and if it was possible, I would like only these to be open to anyone. If this is possible (which I doubt ;p), I can give you the coordinates. And for anyone who's been to Crucia, it's the area that has the sign saying "Useless Items".

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I reckon the best bet for that ealev is to just leave the chests in a little hut outside the town boundaries.

I've had a little explore of Crucia today, I'm very impressed. There is a clear theme, with the potential for more expansion, and work ongoing! I particularly like that you have also used the item frames as shop signs!
I can definitely see this as an official town!

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
I reckon the best bet for that ealev is to just leave the chests in a little hut outside the town boundaries.

I've had a little explore of Crucia today, I'm very impressed. There is a clear theme, with the potential for more expansion, and work ongoing! I particularly like that you have also used the item frames as shop signs!
I can definitely see this as an official town!
Alrighty, thanks.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
There are also other members not listed this is my mistake I forgot to inform ealev of this. The members you see though are the members with a confirmed 18+ hours.

Also the town is very nearby:
The Magic Capitol A.K.A:
Wizards tower,
Castra,
and
Novus Astorium
I'd like to just note our coords are -1255 1518, not 1255 1518.
IT WAS LATE I WAS TIRED SHUDDUP :C

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Approved, under the condition that you will have a thread up about your town in the town section.
Colour is put to lime, which I find the most fitting colour to what you proposed. Furthermore if you look at the http://smp.blocktopia.net/livemap/ you will notice an anchor, I hope you like that.
Thank you, will put that up as soon as I can. Didn't know we had to :p

Status
Not open for further replies.