Crashb23's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
The Trusted Application of Crashb23​
In-Game Name: crashb23

What, if any, are the names of your alts: widdishiscool, flankin (both were for jokes)

Which server you are applying for: I am applying for the Blocktopia Zombie Survival Server.

The Timezone you are in: I am Gmt -5, EST.

Your age: I am currently 14 years old.

How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I first signed in on May 5, 2011. I played a little then but stopped for a couple months. I have been very active in the year 2012 and have 167 hours.

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have never held a staff position on any blocktopia server.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I were given a position as Trusted on this server, I would do my best to make the game fun, fair, and safe for players of all ages. I would warn/kick any rule breakers and best use my discretion in cases not covered by the rules.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?If such a thing happens I will inform my superiors (controller+) and take screenshots and otherwise document it as proof.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have been playing the server very actively. In this time I have done my best to help people new to the server and do my best with limited power to make sure that everyone playing has a good experience.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will try to represent the best of this server. I will help all players and warn/kick people who try to ruin the game for other players. I will try to exemplify the best qualities of sportsmanship to make the game fun for everybody.

Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? Alpha102, Dessern5, Wyrer, Snowma, emosquirrel

Signed: In-game: crashb23 Real Name: Russell

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?If such a thing happens I will inform my superiors (op+) and take screenshots and otherwise document it as proof.
Just remember that to avoid any in-fighting between staff, report misbehaving staff members to an HC or Controller only.

Status
Not open for further replies.