Crashb23: Staff Application

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: crashb23

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: I do not, but I can access my brother's account. (Risky_Chance)

What is your Timezone? EST (GMT -5)

Who has agreed to reference you?: Solis/Jwhitty, Lilzeppy (thanks guys!)

What is your current real life age?16

How many hours have you played on AoD in total? 106 hours.

How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? Starting this summer I play 5-6 hours a week, mostly on weekdays from 12PM - 6PM EST.

Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? Zombie Trusted, SMP Op/VetOp

What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? About a year ago, I applied for and was put on trial as an AoD trusted. I removed myself because (A), I didn't have time, and (B), I found myself focusing more on gameplay than on staff concerns, which is a huge problem for a staff member. Before applying this time, I've focused on making sure I won't let the community down, and putting the needs of our members above surviving a round if I have to.

What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? As the Adventurer (vetop position) on JtE, I worked on the closing event, Elysium. It was an awesome project, and I got to work alongside such quotable notables as Supersein, Ryandodd, and JohnO in building the islands and I personally designed the mob bosses.

Why do you deserve the rank? I am very dedicated to Blocktopia, and I think I would best serve the community through a staffing role on AoD. I am a very experienced player and staff member, with a thorough understanding of rules, protocols, and expectations that are to be followed. Being a staff member means putting the players needs above your own, and I am ready to do that.

Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: One thing that I really want you guys to know is how much I love Blocktopia. No where else on the web have I found such a tight knit, friendly place with such fun people. I know we've had more popular days, but I'm not one of those members stuck in the past- Blocktopia is still a great place, and I'm interested in doing everything I can to improve this community.

Hopefully and respectfully,

Russell
(Crashb23)

Last edited:

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Hey crash, thank you for applying.

I'd like to start by saying that you are extremely friendly and get along well with others, which I know firsthand from when we staffed together on DoD. You're willing to go out of your way to make sure that everyone is having a great time on the server, and that is an awesome quality to have. I've seen you help out quite often on AoD and it is clear to me that you are, as you said, putting needs of others above your own. You have fulfilled all the criteria I expect from a Trusted, and there is no doubt in my mind that you would do a great job.

I'd love to see you on the staff team.

+1 and good luck.

• Thank You
Reactions: crashb23

lilzeppy

Goldenface
Reaction score
Hey Crash,

I referenced you for a number of reasons. For one, you already know the ropes when it comes to staffing. You know what is expected of you and what to do when help is needed/a problem arises. Your ontime shows you are familiar with most (if not all) aspects of the game and can provide help to new ones on the server. You are also an all-around awesome guy, being helpful, mature, and friendly on the server. I think you would be a great addition to the staff team.

+1

• Thank You

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
I've been waiting and expecting this for a while.

I can say that I've seen you helpful in chat as well as you being mature and active. I've known you for a while and I can say you're one of the people I see that sticks out from the rest. The above has said what I was going to say, so I'll just leave this here.

+1

• Thank You

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hey crash! Thanks for applying. I've been watching you via IRC and I must say, I like what I see. You've been very helpful, and I can tell you're very intent on joining the staff team. You've done a terrific job in the past and I am sure you will do good if put in this position.

I'm going with a +1 good luck!

• Thank You

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Hey Crash!
Well, I gave you my reference because I've known you since the begining I started playing ZC, and you were my inspiration back then, and you still are. Your applications are very solid. You're really mature and quite active. You have all the necessary characteristics to be a staff member. I also aknowledge that you're so friendly and we all love that. I'm pretty sure that you will be a great addition to our staff team.Therefore, I'm going with a big +1.
Good Luck!

Last edited:
  • Thank You

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
I've been watching you lately and I can say I'm very happy what I have seen thus far. You would make a great staff member and you will do a great job at it ;). Maybe talk a little bit more in chat with newer members but I can say that's my problem to.
+1

• Thank You