Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
IGN: cooliorules

Timezone: GMT+8

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? On weekdays, it can range to a minimum of 30 minutes to a maximum of 6 hours. It depends on the activities and homework I have, though I will be within reach for most of the time. On weekends, most of the day from when I wake up until I go to sleep, with the exception of sporting events.

What do you believe the responsibilities are of an Operator on this server? I believe the responsibilities are to stop rule-breakers, but give them a second chance if they mess up, so they are more cautious of the rules. If continued, to then take the appropriate actions necessary. I also believe that the responsibilities of an Operator are to make a happy, safe environment and make all players feel welcome.

What sets you apart from other applicants? I believe that because I've been around for a while now (my ontime is roughly EDIT: 11-12 days) that I have seen many problems been dealt with, and would know how to deal with them if I was to become part of the staff. Also, because I am a student, I have learnt to type with proper grammar and punctuation, so when typing to other players, they can understand what I am saying, as I do not use slang words that are "easier and quicker" to type.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? My biggest weakness is that I used to have a habit of screaming at others when something went wrong. I have gotten my anger under control and am more of a friendly person to converse with. If something does go wrong now-a-days I don't show it in chat, but go get a cold drink and just rethink the situation, as most the time it's not as bad as it originally seemed.

How would you approach a problem you are unfamiliar with? If a problem was to arise that I was not sure how to deal with it, I would ask one of my fellow Operators, and watch how they were to deal with it so that if a similar problem arose, I would know how to quickly and effectively deal with it.

References: FrenchSanta12

Thank you for taking time out to read this, and considering me :)

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
This application is much better than the last one! seems like you understood what was wrong and built yourself up to get to the right point. You've improved, in game, in talk and in this application. I really do think you should get a chance (trial) because you did do your best on improving and you didn't let go of the fact that you want to help people and operate the server. You didn't let go that easy, that is special. Your weakness is something several people have, I did have it too, but on trial I kind of calmed down. And you did improve your "anger" in the past few weeks, you have changed a little, to prove that you are capable of this job. I have talked to you in personal messages and discussing about this application, and I've seen your progress and how much you care about this. I'm proud of you that you didn't let go and that you did very good on this application, and asking tips (etc.). I do think you've improved and that shows that you took responsibility on your hands and made your little "mistake" into a good lesson and a reason to improve and prove that you are worthy of this job. I will go with a +1 with this application. Much better than the last one. Great job cooliorules!

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
A fair application, rather detailed but not too detailed. You have massive potential from when you are on, and you're getting there, but I don't think I can decide if I want you to be operator just yet. It's probably due to the fact that I haven't been on too much due to internet and certain problems which you know, and I haven't been able to see you helping much due to this. I believe you might be ready for a trial, but I just can't seem to decide right now, so I'll go with a 0.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Right I thought about this for a long while.

It is a much better application than you had last time and it is showing me that you are much more ready for being an operator here, if that was to happen. You are a great player and I have noticed that you are very very helpful, but sadly amongst all of this I just don't feel like you are 100% ready. I know you have a trial if you pass but I am doubting myself when it comes to giving you a +1. I know you have great intentions and that you want to help out the server dearly. Something is just bothering me though. However, I will be giving you a 0 right now, leaning +1, for those reasons. If I see something to change my mind I will easily give you the +1.

D

DarkHender

I've been knowing a new application from you was going to spring up soon.
This does seem a lot nicer than the one you posted before.
Sadly I barely see you in-game due to time zones, though you did help me once when I asked you to look for a player and report to me evidence if anything went wrong.
I have faith in you from when I have seen you, though I'm not able to feel confortable with giving you a +1 until I see you more.

For now it'll be a 0.
Though if I see you more (this requires me to stay up late)I'll lean towards a +1

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and decline this, judging from the amount of 0s I see. Looks like there are areas that you will need to improve yourself on in the server, and some of the OP's suggestions will help you out! Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.