Cooliorules Operator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Time-zone:
West Australia? Not sure the timezone. I'm smart....
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?
Currently, I've got holidays for 2 weeks so basically all day. When schools back, about 4 hours in the afternoon
What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?
To keep it clean, and players happy and to make sure that griefers are kept away
What sets you apart from other applicants?
I don't think anything "sets me apart", everyone who applies would have a good chance
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?
Anger problems .-. but. BUT. BBBUUUUUUTTTT. I'm getting it under control :3
How am I going to control my anger?
Yes, I know I have had anger problems at the server which have included screaming at people. Over the past (roughly) 2-3 weeks, I have kept calm and contacted an Operator if there wasn't currently online.
How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
I would find another Operator+ and discuss the problem through with them as to what action I would take.
References:
None :(

Thank you for considering me, even if I don't get it :) It's worth a shot!

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Your application looks like you put little to no time and effort in it. It's unprofessional. Your application is denied not only because of this, but because you were incapable of following the most basic instruction in finding a reference. If you don't have time, effort, professionalism, and the ability to do simple tasks, a staff member on Rituals of Fire is not for you.

• Disagree
Reactions: cooliorules
Status
Not open for further replies.