Cool Heroes [Vanilla Modified Survival]

Use this for a temporary/Event or Official SMP?

• Total voters

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Well, I kind of got bored and decided to do this with command blocks and stuff...
This can be played in single player, but is intended for multiplayer (and in the map presented, you have to play a certain class/race in order to get lapis for enchanting) of at least 3 players.

What it does:
This adds a spawn room where all the magic happens and where the players can choose their class/race (idk what to call it), which consist of Inkling, Wolf, and Hero.

*Inkling: constant regeneration, -15% movement speed, jump boost 2 (jumps 2 blocks high), haste 2, +130% melee damage, consume any raw fish to gain 5 lapis lazuli; treading water will slowly damage you and cancel regeneration, diving damages you faster, -3 melee damage (means you also can't punch mobs or players).

*Wolf: improved resistance to damage (20%), no natural regeneration, +130% melee damage, jump boost 4 (jumps 3 blocks high), mining fatigue (I forget how much), recover 4 HP per kill, eat raw mutton for a brief regeneration effect.

*Hero: +20% movement speed, +130% melee damage, no natural regeneration, recover 4 HP for regular apple consumed, +20 maximum HP.

Put more simply, Inklings are best for resource gathering (with a few exceptions), but can do a fair job of defending themselves.
Wolves are better designed for winning fights, and can make good companions for travelling and mining.
Heroes are more for surviving a fight than simply winning one, and are probably the closest to a normal Minecraft play style.

Requirements:
the following scoreboard objectives:
Inkling (dummy), Wolf (dummy), Hero (dummy), Wet (stat.swimonecm), Soak (stat.diveonecm), Ink (stat.useitem.minecraft.fish), Deaths (deathcount), Nom (stat.mobkills), Mutton (stat.useitem.minecraft.mutton), Apple (stat.useitem.minecraft.apple)
[Optional]: a player kill count score for
, a count for diamond ores mined on the side bar, a score indicating how much health some one has.
If any scores are wrong or missing, please let me know.

gamerule 'naturalregeneration' must be false.

Notes:
the spawn room will turn the weather to clear for 999,999 seconds every time the sun rises.

Original map:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rs74k13xwy7s9wu/Cool_Heroes.zip

If this is the wrong place for this thread, then feel free to move it, since I really didn't know where else to put it (I was tempted to put it in Events, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that).