Construction within Dagon Capital (Please read!)

IamGreg07

Reaction score
Hi,

This thread is concerning all members of Dagon, regarding the capital. As many of you are aware, Dagon Capital (huge stone brick square, you can't miss it) is more or less complete and the land within it completely deforested. This is a good thing for everyone for various reasons, as it is already doing Dagon's security great favours. However, there is one thing I'd like to stress; 2 of our rules in paticular:

Shande said:
4. Do not build in important areas (in the middle of the capital) Structures will be demolished if built upon these kinds of areas.
5. Ask permission to build in villages/the capital before you build there.
Some people seem to be ignoring these and building whatever they please within the walls. Unfortunately as we are making plans for what goes within them, we can't allow this. Any building/structure/farm currently within the walls that is not authorised by one of the Leaders for construction needs to be demolished ASAP (whether you do it or we do) and anyone considering building there in the future, don't.

Thanks.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Aha, thank god someone wrote this.

Also, when I say "wait" ... I mean wait. Don't just build the building without me knowing as it will go in areas that I already have plans for...which has happened twice now. These random houses across the capital is starting to piss me and Greg off as we have to destroy these houses which is taking up a lot of our time we could be using to construct things we need.

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
If somone builds in the middle, Enemey or not, Ask me and I'll roll it back.
I know how anoying such stuff is.
that's not how we work, we want users to demolish it themselves to teach them a lesson

it's much more boring doing it by hand than rolling back, and the also keep all their stuff, so everyone wins

Reactions: Shinyshark