Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoro

Reaction score
Alright dumbass'
Since the summer of 2009, i have been screwing with you idiots. You guys remember legitimate? Distortion? Natural? They all say hello because for 3 long years i have been evading my ban and secretley screwing up the servers. Banning people because i didnt like their appearenxe in the game or just for fun. Griefing and blaming it on others. All when you idiots entrusted me with being an Op on 3 stupid servers. Then i was deranked for trolling but you dumbass still didnt get it. Tonight, just for fun i wanted to let you know. Stop spending your time on the computer. Deadass. Do something with your lifes. And holy shit, if you are above the age of 18 and still playing, its over for your lifes. You all need some friends so smd and ciao bitches.

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com

Normally I'd be more polite in response to one of these, but you've interrupted a perfectly good game of Civilization between me and my real life friends Gary and Pete, so I'm gonna be a bit harsher.

You have not "screwed with us" one bit. Nobody but you has given a single shit about anything you've done. Maybe you were those other people. Maybe you weren't. Who cares? Not anyone who'll read this. They'll probably get a cheap laugh out of you being an attention whore and go on with their lives.

Unlike you. Because if this is true - and these things rarely are - you have spent the last three years failing to make an impression, and then go on to say that we're the ones who need to stop wasting our lives? Gods sakes, man, get some friends. Join a club. Live. That there's just downright worrisome.

Seriously. The only person who's getting screwed here is you. Wouldn't you know, I've never even heard of those three names you mentioned? There wasn't enough impact to make it to the front door of the upper staff! Of course, you could easily be lying. I don't trust you as far as I can throw you, and that's probably not very far.

At any rate, we appreciate you turning yourself in. I'm glad you've rethought your terrible use of your time.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Anyway, sound's like you have one mighty chip on your shoulder there sport! Ban evading is nothing new, although we've generally worked out in the past that the time taken to fix shit caused by ban evaders is miniscule in comparison with the efforts they go to try cause trouble.

So run along Aoro :3 Ban evade, cause trouble. (I could point out the hilarious hypocrisy of saying we need to get out when you spend an entire year so spited and full of hatred for our servers that you find the need to evade bans and try grief)

Whatever son, your life to waste. When i look back at this period i shall speak of how i dined with the finest of gentleman and had a bonny lass in one arm. You are welcome to look back and comment on how "yu caused soooo much shit for this one server right" that not even 98% of this community knows who you are :'].

at all.

Not even the damned alts.

Come on man..
You gotta try harder!

edit - Oh would you look at that :D Me and pick fell on the exact same "no one knows who you are" point at the end without discussing the matter with each other. Crazy coincidence or Admin hive-mind? I'll let you be the judge ! Back over to you brucey!

double edit - even san00b hit on the same two points. THREE HEAD ADMINS HITTING THE SAME POINTS WITHOUT CONSULTING OR READING EACHOTHERS POSTS. I don't know Larry, this is starting to look like more than just some crazy coincidence. I think our fighters could be onto something here!

san00b

No.1 Admin & Founder
Reaction score
This is adorable.

You see, the reason I say that is because you've admitted to wasting three years "trolling" us over a silly grudge of yours, yet claim we are the ones wasting our time. It's all so laughable I don't even see the point in deconstructing your post.

Congratulations Professor Chaos, you win. Collect your medal from the table, and stand proud with the knowledge that you spent three years doing, well I'm not entirely sure what you did. But I'm sure you did it fantastically.

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
I am sad I missed this party. Before I even got the HA responses, I had already formulated a response on this, and pretty much, 4 head admins here are wondering who those people were, and the irony of you wasting 3 years on this, and not having made a single impression on any of us. Wow, what sad and futile effort this has been.

I mean, If you're Aurocity, (The only name of old with auro in it I can remember) I wouldn't even be able to remember why you got banned, in fact, I'd have sworn you shouldn't be banned. All I remember about you is "Apple fanboy kid"

So uhm... yeah. I don't know what you think you did, or accomplished, but uh... Well done on reaching your goal of... flying so low under the radar nobody remembers you or cares what so ever and wasting 3 years of your life on this, I suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.