Concert Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwamstutz

Reaction score
Name of map :Concert
Creator(s) : Super188Jr (Mevgin got the lvl.file for me.)
Dimensions :64x64x64
Round Time :10 min.
Diggable depth of the map :1 block deep
Physics :OFF
Which server did you build your map on? : Caznow Freebuild and Map (If you get on the server type,/g super188jr.1, with the dot)
Number of secrets :NONE
.lvl file : http://www.mediafire.com/?ye5najjcvaz4g31

Screenshots of map :http://imgur.com/a/n2SUt/embed

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
I don't think that should be a 10 minute round, the map is just too small and there is not very much hiding spots.
The whole map is quite poorly done, but that's just my opinion.

4/10

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Okay looking at this map I will have to agree with Kraby here. This map looks like it didnt take that long to make it at all. It is very empty besides the building and the building in itself looks like just a hollow cuboid with some thing added inside of it.

This could work better as a 128^3 map but we already have one called Concert I belive (might be festival). I would like you to try to add to this map, make the speaker, drums, and the concert building in itself more detailed. Try making it so that there is a roof in which the speakers reach. If possible try to add in a person stage diving. Just fun things like this :D

nwamstutz

Reaction score
I don't think that should be a 10 minute round, the map is just too small and there is not very much hiding spots.
The whole map is quite poorly done, but that's just my opinion.

4/10
well that hurt this took me days to make and you hate it.Also I built it on Caznow Freebuild and they dont allow bigger maps I think.Just to let you know,nobuild is a medium sized map,has NO hiding spots,and you can't build.

nwamstutz

Reaction score
Okay looking at this map I will have to agree with Kraby here. This map looks like it didnt take that long to make it at all. It is very empty besides the building and the building in itself looks like just a hollow cuboid with some thing added inside of it.

This could work better as a 128^3 map but we already have one called Concert I belive (might be festival). I would like you to try to add to this map, make the speaker, drums, and the concert building in itself more detailed. Try making it so that there is a roof in which the speakers reach. If possible try to add in a person stage diving. Just fun things like this :D
Dessern,Caznow freebuild does not allow bigger maps.Also the other map is called FESTIVAL,so please do not acuse me of stealing ideas.The drums,if i wanted them more detailed they would have to be BIG.Person stage diving??This took me days to make and my heart gets crushed.

nwamstutz

Reaction score
I am sorry if you guys did not like it.Most of the other Map Submissions got help and I got no help building my map.This took me days to make.Also on Caznow Freebuild I do not think you can make the maps bigger.If I wanted to make the drums more detailed they would have to be BIG.If you want to go fix it,just come and tell me.It is gonna hurt my heart that people come in and say they hate it then they want to fix it for you,probably summit it,and take all the credit,but go right ahead.:cry::cry::cry: <----------Me Others-------->:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I am sorry if you guys did not like it.Most of the other Map Submissions got help and I got no help building my map.This took me days to make.Also on Caznow Freebuild I do not think you can make the maps bigger.If I wanted to make the drums more detailed they would have to be BIG.If you want to go fix it,just come and tell me.It is gonna hurt my heart that people come in and say they hate it then they want to fix it for you,probably summit it,and take all the credit,but go right ahead.:cry::cry::cry: <----------Me Others-------->:giggle::giggle::giggle:
There is an edit button please don't make more than 2 posts in a row, anyway this map is small and needs to be improved its not you didn't put alot of effort into it because map building takes a long time but I think that this needs to be improved by adding more to the map.

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Look, no one is trying to be mean. We are trying to help so this map can be the best it can possibly be.

This map is good, but there are things you could add to make it even better. How about a house or two, a shop, some trees, maybe you could have some clouds in the sky. It's your choice how you want to design this map, if of your going to put effort into making it, you may as well go the full way and make it really good.

There is no need to get upset, everyone is just trying to help. Listen to the suggestions and try and improve it. Nothing is ever perfect. When I made my first map, it needed changes as well.

Just give it a go and be creative with it. Good luck :)

Edit: Also, is there really any need to dislike anyone's post if they say something about your map? They are just giving their opinions, and trying to help you improve your map. You should listen to what they say, instead of just dismissing and disliking it.

Reactions: Theodorre

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
First off,
All maps made for the previous version of our Zombie server were 64x64x64 and 10 minutes long. If he wants it at 10 minutes we can try it there to start. Any tweaking can be done later.

You've got a good start on the map, but it still needs a little work. If I may suggest expanding the main building so you have more room to work inside. The flower gardens on the exterior don't seem to fit the theme that well, and take up a lot of space that could be more effectively used.

The parking lot looks like it should, and the stage seems fine to me. It just seems that you need to add a few more details to the map. And no, details don't need to be tiny little things; they just need to be additions that make the map fit in it's theme a little better. If you need ideas just use Google images.

And please nwamstutz try not to be so dramatic when people criticize your maps.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
you hate it.
No, I never said that I hate it. It's nice, It's pretty good work, But as Damer said It still needs some work on it.
Just remember, it's an opinion of a 13 year old kid sitting in front on his computer screen not knowing what he's talking about because he's on bath salts.

Tbh, my first shot on making map was worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Txboy1234
Status
Not open for further replies.