Accepted (Competition!) Radikal - InFECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamsanity

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Name: Radikal[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Authors:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Tamsanity[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Game Type:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Infection[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Worldborder: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Center: -648, 4, 1342. Radius: 64 blocks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Download: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]/Warp Radikal[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round Time: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]5.5 Minutes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Preparation Time: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]30 secs[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Spawn Locations: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Spawn point is shown in screenie #3[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Can sprint: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Yes[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Fall damage:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent] AbSOLUtely NOT [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Can drown: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]my map has too much water for this so no.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]EXTRA SHIT:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Please add speed III and jump boost III, and also there's ender portal things scattered about, please do that thing with them where they make ya jump[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: Notme and Fragile

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Yo Tam! Let me just start off by saying that this map is the bees knees. The colors are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. The whole thing is so visually awesome. I'm super interested to see how the gameplay itself will play out. Big [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR] from me.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I wasn't sure how the jump pads were meant to work on your map, so they may be too powerful for what you had in mind. I'll monitor how the game play goes, but its now on the server.
-Accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.