Map Name: New York City
Map Authors: jackamel
Game Type: FFA – Free For All
Plot Size: Whole Plot on create competition plots
Download: On Create /warp newyorkcity
Round Time: 5 minutes aka 300 seconds
Fall Damage: No
Sprint: Yes

N.B. The players only have access to the street.

Tourist: Stone Sword, Splash Poison Pot, Splash Instant Damage Pot, Splash Instant Health Pot
Office Worker: Iron Sword, Speed Pot, Splash Weakness Pot, Splash Instant Health Pot
Tramp: Wooden Sword, Bow, 20 Arrows, Splash Instant Damage Pot
Druggie (this kit has nausea applied): Sharpness 1 Gold Sword, Splash Invisibility Pot, Splash Jump Boost Pot, Knockback 1 Cocaine (Sugar)

N.B. These kits can be found in one of the corners of the map, to save you from having to reproduce them.

Last edited:

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hey jack, there seems a decent amount of space for fighting, and the detail to the buildings is great, and I think it would work well. However, my main issue, oddly enough, is that there is too much to the map than just the fighting space which seems a bit wasted. I would personally like to see this map as a Zombie map, allowing players to take advantage of the whole map and buildings, though I realise it may take a long time to add detail to all the floors of the buildings. As it currently is though I still really like it, although I would recommend adding some armour to the kits. Anyway, have a
+1!

• Thank You
Reactions: jackamel

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Jack, thanks for your submission!

I'll be going with a +1. I like the concept of it, as we don't see many city-themed maps from what I've seen. It's basic but it gets the job done. I'd love to play it!

Reactions: jackamel
Status
Not open for further replies.