Declined [Competition] [CTF] Sabotage

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Name: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Sabotage[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Authors: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]SirComputer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Game Type: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Capture the Flag[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map World Border: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-202, 472[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]62 blocks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Download: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]/warp sabotage[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round Time: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]420[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Names of Teams:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Red Inc. & Blue Co.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spawn Locations: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-215, 70, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]520 & [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-187, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]70, 424[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Flag Locations: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-202, 77, 508 & -202, 77, 436[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Additional Notes: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] time should be midnight (18000) if that's alright please! I believe the simple concept of rooms, corridors and stairs will create a fun gameplay experience - it sounds weird, but I think it will work. These screenshots don't really represent the map too well, but they spruce up the application a bit. Thanks for taking a look at this![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
A like how there are a number of ways to get to the flag, however traversing around the buildings seems to be a bit of a pain. Also the flag is not very obvious, I had to teleport to it to actually find it, as it isn't very classic flag shaped. If you could make the building layout more logical and also maybe remove some of the useless rooms I would probably prefer it. I'm quite undecided at the moment so I'm saying

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Comp Meme parkway... wonder who built the map. ;)

Like ComputerGuy_ said, I like that there are a few ways to get to the flag, but I think the buildings themselves are untidy. It's a pain getting out of one, and even more painful getting in. I don't mind the flags too much, it's not the well-known design, but I think people will know it's the flag.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello SirC, thanks for your submission!

I'll be going with a -1. After flying around it for a while.. I just don't see the appeal in it. It's so complex and big. There's little to no cover and there's tons of little areas where people can just camp and/or AFK in and not play.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
While the map is a bit complex, I really enjoy the style. I'm going to vote a 0, leaning towards a [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR] because I think the map deserves at least a trial run.

Status
Not open for further replies.