Not open for further replies.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Name of Map: Nimeitheiel
Author: S_swimmer
Size: 280x280, square
Map Boundary: x: 725, y:1, z:-884 to x:446, y:254 , z:-1163
Kits: Correct me if I get these names wrong but you should get the idea at least.
Frost Elf
IRON_SWORD|1
IRON_CHESTPLATE|1
CHAINMAIL_LEGGINGS|1
CHAINMAIL_BOOTS|1
BREAD|5
ICE|10

Mage
STONE_SWORD|1
IRON_CHESTPLATE|1
SPEED_POTION|1
SPLASH_POTION_HEALING|3
SPLASH_POTION_DAMAGE|3

Archer
WOOD_SWORD|1
BOW|1
ARROW|16
CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE|1
CHAINMAIL_LEGGINGS|1
DIAMOND_BOOTS|1

Angel
GOLD_HELMET|1
GOLD_CHESTPLATE|1
GOLD_LEGGINGS|1
GOLD_BOOTS|1
IRON_SWORD|1
BREAD|3
ENCHANTED_BOOK_SHARPNESS_1|1

Shapeshifter
CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE|1
DIAMOND_LEGGINGS|1
LEATHER_BOOTS|1
IRON_SWORD|1
ENDERPEARL|4
BOW|1
ARROW|16

The Melter
SPLASH_POTION_FIRE_RESISTANCE|1
LAVA_BUCKET|1
FLINT_AND_STEEL|1
DIAMOND_BOOTS|1
IRON_LEGGINGS|1
IRON_CHESTPLATE|1
IRON_SWORD|1
ENDERPEARL|1
BOW|1
ARROW|16

Demon (Dark Hunter should have this but can it also be available to the other hunters too?)
DIAMOND_SWORD|1
IRON_CHESTPLATE|1
CHAINMAIL_LEGGINGS|1
DIAMOND_BOOTS|1
ENDERPEARL|1
BOW|1
ARROW|16
Random or Choose Kits? Random
Screenshots:

Notes: Pronounced nim-I-THIGH-el, this is a city of Frost Elves (not to be confused with Frost Giants). Also, there are two command blocks which I am currently pestering Nillbugwtw about to make them give you 5s extreme jump boost that will be enough to get you up to the top floor of the castle (for the first command block) and out of the ice crevice (for the second one). This will be a NoBreak, NoPlace map. Survive time will be 14:00. Build time will be 3:00. There will be no potion effects. The weapon/armor class is iron/diamond. I would like this schematic to be copied and pasted into a flatland world made out of SNOW BLOCKS (the others are normally copied/pasted into a flatland world made of grass from what I understand). Although there is a schematic named "Nimeitheiel" that is not the right one. There is currently no right one in existence. Also, thank you @Naterger for letting me borrow your plot for this project before I moved it to my AdvPlot. Thank you @RyanDodd for contributing your 1 large house to this map. It sounds like not much but it really helped me get back to work on this after such a long break. And thank you @MikeTang for your contribution of the statue. That was truly an essential piece to the map.
Download Link: None, but warp can be found in the AdvPlots world of BuildBox at /warp Nimeitheiel-AoD.
Input File: I am a noob so unfortunately I cannot create an input file. :(

EDIT: Cobwebs should be breakable and placeable by both hunters and survivors but other than that nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.