THIS MAP IS IN THE COMPETITION!!!

Map name: Ringfort
Map Author: iggy234_2001
Gametype: Zombie
MapWorldBorder: My whole competition plot
Download: /warp ringfort in create
Round Time: 420s

Prep Time: 45s
Spawnpoint: only one, where you spawn when you do /warp ringfort, on the bedrock

KITS:

First Hunter Kit (for the original dark hunter): Full Chainmail Armour with an iron sword, a normal bow and 20 arrows

Hunter Kits:

1.Druid: leather leggings,leather boots, chainmail chestplate, iron axe, a harming 1 pot (splash), a 3:00 speed pot and a potion of weakness (1:07), 5 bottles of enchanting

2.Warrior: leather leggings, leather boots, chainmail chestplate, iron sword, 4 cooked beef

3.Archer: leather legging, leather boots, chainmail chestplate, iron axe, normal bow, 20 arrows

Survivor Kits:

1. Farmer: leather chestplate, leather leggings, leather boots, iron hoe (sharpness 4), 5 carrots, 3 wheat, 6 seeds, 7 raw potatoes.

2. Defender: leather chestplate, leather leggings, leather boots, normal bow, 10 arrows, iron axe, 5 carrots.

3.Druid: leather leggings, leather chestplate, leather boots, iron axe, a harming 1 pot (splah), a 3:00 speed pot and a potion of healing (splash), 5 bottles of enchanting

Juggernaut Kit:

Chieftain: Full iron armour, iron sword, pow 1 bow, 20 arrows, 25 cooked beef, 3 potions of instant healing (splash)

Block Restrictions: (none)

-Players CAN take fall damage
-Players CAN drown
-Hunters CAN use /loc
- Max build height: 90

so, yeah. I guess that's my submission. Sorry for lack of screenshots! I don't know how to get them on this.

Thank for reading!
Iggy ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and Notme

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
You can use imgur.com to upload your screenshots, I find it the most useful.
Anyhow, there's 35 minutes left of this class, so when I get home I can take a look at this, and upload some screenshots if you want :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Iggish

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Is this for the competition? If so, please put [Comp] or similar before the title of the map. Otherwise you will not be entered for the competition, so you will not be able to win (so no free prizes!)

• Informative

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I do like the design of the map, although I do agree with kat that the first hunter kit is slightly OP and also I think the juggernaut kit is under powered. It may not be as unique as some other maps, but we could always replace one of the existing maps with this one if it gets accepted to keep the balance of maps there. I'm swaying towards a
+1

• Thank You

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Iggy, thanks for your submission!

I'll be going with a 0. Personally, I don't think this map stands out as much. It seems to be a rehashing of one of our older maps Colosseum, mixed with one of our newer maps, Haven.

Status
Not open for further replies.