Community Map List

W

Wimali

We have around two of these, but I decided to create a new one as a google spreadsheet. The reasons for this is because both the thread created by xgen and the wiki are horribly outdated. Plus, the spreadsheet can very easily be edited, and not only by me: If I ever get bored of doing this, I can just hand over the project to the community.

It currently has a tab with all maps (including to-be-added and removed ones) and another one with all maps currently in rotation, and one for mapmakers. I'm also making gdocs for every map & mapmaker (kind of like wiki pages) but that's going to take a while because not a lot of people wanted it. If you think there's a mistake, or there's a map missing, or anything, feel very free to contact me- Be it in this very thread, on the forums through PM, or in-game. I want this to be as accurate as possible so your input is definitely appreciated.

A huge shout-out to Dessern5 for providing me with a list of all maps currently in rotation. I've added their general theme, who created it, and some additional information.

Anyway, this thread is way longer than it should be.

tl;dr I made a spreadsheet listing all rof maps

EDIT2: This can now also be linked to using tinyurl.com/rofmaplist or tinyurl.com/maplist

EDIT3: why did i make a second edit while their wasn't a first i don't get it

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wimali

The mapmakers list is now complete! It's not alphabetical though, I might change that some time later. If you notice any mistakes, feel free to tell me. Now you can finally see how many maps you've made in comparison to others (because everything has to be a competition, right?). Here are the top 8 mapmakers:
[xtable=skin1|357x212]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}1. Harold1995{/td}
{td}11 maps{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}2. rawrmynameisrex{/td}
{td}9 maps{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}3. Wimali_Stebox{/td}
{td}9 maps{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}4. Shande{/td}
{td}7 maps{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}5. Butamou{/td}
{td}5 maps{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}6. Dessern5{/td}
{td}5 maps{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}7. WiiGoGetter{/td}
{td}4 maps{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}8. MiyakoWolf{/td}
{td}3 maps{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lux and Danni122112

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
Uh there's no underscore in my name XD

Also I have four maps ;D

Wimali

Just realised, you seem to have missed out:

-MarsSoft
-Pizza
-Desert
-Redstone Inc
-Biosphere_v2
-Ruby Red Sands

I think thats it... xD

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jan Henrik
W

Wimali

-MarsSoft
-Pizza
-Desert
-Redstone Inc
-Biosphere_v2
-Ruby Red Sands

I think thats it... xD
Thanks for pointing that out. It's weird- I got a list from dess of all maps currently in the game, so I'm assuming those might have been removed (in which case I'll add them anyway) or the list was just incorrect.

Dessern5, can you confirm that these are/were in the rotation? Or any other RoF staff with this knowledge

EDIT: Or they haven't been added yet. I'll see what Dess has to say, anyway.

W

Wimali

Quick update to let you know this has been updated with a few of the new maps. If you notice there's any maps that haven't been added to the list, feel free to tell me and I'll update it! Also created a few more gdocs for some of the maps, these will slowly get added as time progresses. I'm not really worried about making them as I doubt a lot of people really want it. I also plan on creating a gdoc on every single map creator.