[Community Build] Skyrim Build!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
SKYRIM BUILD!

Skyrim Build is going to be a new Community Build ran by me, @Nottykitten and @winner87956 on Eriks Map Factory! Once you get there tell us your taking part in the Skyrim Build and type /g skyrimbuild. This will soon be a Zombie Survival map so make sure that you have no 3x0+ jumps!

Rules:

1. Do not grief the map.
2. The map must be built about Skyrim. (mountains, bandit camps, ruins, towns, dragon lairs, dungeons, npcs ect)
3. Don't argue with another player because they done something you didn't want, try to explain in a friendly way to them what you find is wrong. If they don't listen and it's quite a major deal contact me, notty or winner and we will fix it/tell them.
4. Be friendly we the other volunteers.
5. Have fun!

Join us at Eriks Map Factory at /g skyrimbuild.

Notes: People who don't play Skyrim feel free to still build everyone who plays Skyrim in the Build can direct you. STARTS IN 2 DAYS ON THE 28TH OF NOVEMBER 2011!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
We are not always online, so fill in this form to join.

Name:
Do you play skyrim:
If yes, for how long, are you far in the game:
What do you want to build of skyrim:
Are you good in building? Rate from 1-10:
Do you accept the rules, and accept that you will be abandoned from the project if you do not follow them?:

After that. We can either decide to only make 1 place, or do all difrent things in 1 map.
Up to you to decide! We have till 28 NOVEMBER to decide. So hurry if you have any ideas!

Now, have fun. I hope you want to join <3
*ill leave you behind with this*

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Name: kraby1
Do you play skyrim: Nope!

If yes, for how long, are you far in the game: Nope!
What do you want to build of skyrim: A mountain or some natural structures.
Are you good in building? Rate from 1-10: 8
Do you accept the rules, and accept that you will be abandoned from the project if you do not follow them?: I accept them.

P

poas

Name:poas
Do you play skyrim:no.
What do you want to build of skyrim:whiterun
Are you good in building? Rate from 1-10:7
Do you accept the rules, and accept that you will be abandoned from the project if you do not follow them?:i accept these rules.

Reactions: balloon98

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Name: Mariosatr
Do you play skyrim: YES GOTY
If yes, for how long, are you far in the game: I've killed so many dragons I wear armour from their bones. No dragon priests down yet though > :(
What do you want to build of skyrim: College of Winterhold, maybe? Haven't decided yet.
Are you good in building? Rate from 1-10: 5, but 85 skill in physics. Have most of the perks too.
Do you accept the rules, and accept that you will be abandoned from the project if you do not follow them?: Yes.

Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Name: Mariosatr
Do you play skyrim: YES GOTY
If yes, for how long, are you far in the game: I've killed so many dragons I wear armour from their bones. No dragon priests down yet though > :(
What do you want to build of skyrim: College of Winterhold, maybe? Haven't decided yet.
Are you good in building? Rate from 1-10: 5, but 85 skill in physics. Have most of the perks too.
Do you accept the rules, and accept that you will be abandoned from the project if you do not follow them?: Yes.
:D my idea was the college to :p.

*or else a dragon lair*

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Name: Defiant_Blob
Do you play skyrim: Yes
If yes, for how long, are you far in the game:
I'm on my way to return the Skeleton key to the Twilight Sepulcher, searching for the Elder Scrolls, am a bard, have a fully decked out house in Whiterun, make merchants broke every time I visit them, and have just entered Winterhold College, only to find the Elder Scrolls. (I'm a thief/warrior, only use one-handed swords as my melee weapon)
What do you want to build of skyrim: Maybe a dragon. That, or dungeons.
Are you good in building? Rate from 1-10: 7ish..
Do you accept the rules, and accept that you will be abandoned from the project if you do not follow them?: Yes

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Okay we have decided what is going to happen.

Aboveground: he college of winterhold.
underground: dungeon.

[if anyone wants to make a dragon I am fine with it :D]

For those who dont have skyrim, I will take screenshots of the college of winterhold. And I will take some screenshots of a dungeon to, so you will know how it looks like.