Commands Not Allowed in Flatland Spawn

Good Idea ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm not sure wether this is intentional or not, but for some reason, you are not allowed to use the command /i or /gm (Gamemode) while in the spawn of Flatland. As I've said, i'm unsure if this is a bug or not, but I would just like it if all commands were enabled in this area. I'm not sure if there are other areas like this, but I would think it would be quicker to get to your destination quicker if you could type /I feather inside spawn instead of flying out to type the command.

EvidenceScreenshots

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
I'm not sure wether this is intentional or not, but for some reason, you are not allowed to use the command /i or /gm (Gamemode) while in the spawn of Flatland. As I've said, i'm unsure if this is a bug or not, but I would just like it if all commands were enabled in this area. I'm not sure if there are other areas like this, but I would think it would be quicker to get to your destination quicker if you could type /I feather inside spawn instead of flying out to type the command.

EvidenceScreenshots
open inventory
take feather
use feather

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
You're in the spawn region where only certain commands have been enabled whilst within that small area. I did this for a reason to protect that area. I didn't add the /i or /gm command since I figured that it wasn't necessary to add it. Simply fly out of that bordered area and use the commands that you want to use. Jub's suggestion seems fair. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: Prizyms