[COMIC] Harry's Chat Settings

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
The only flaw in your story is the absence of the PACEFACE.
:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) !
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Well let's take a deeper look into the comic.

Now, the comic begins in black and white. You may ask, why is this? But worry not, my theory can explain everything! You see, this is actually set in a post apocalyptic wasteland. Da Jinks is merely hallucinating the events as he is about to die from radiation poisoning. Don't believe me? Too bad, I have facts! Facts and SCIENCE. You wouldn't argue with SCIENCE would you? I didn't think so!

EDIT: Thanks for the gold, stranger!

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Well let's take a deeper look into the comic.

Now, the comic begins in black and white. You may ask, why is this? But worry not, my theory can explain everything! You see, this is actually set in a post apocalyptic wasteland. Da Jinks is merely hallucinating the events as he is about to die from radiation poisoning. Don't believe me? Too bad, I have facts! Facts and SCIENCE. You wouldn't argue with SCIENCE would you? I didn't think so!

EDIT: Thanks for the gold, stranger!
ok

• Agree
Reactions: Da Jinks