Combo's SMP VetOp Application

combo_express

Reaction score
Username: combo_express
Rank Requested: Vetop
Current/previous positions held: I have been a past Op on lava, build, Zombie and I have been global op.

List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
Being able to be alert and active on the server if anything needs to be dealt with. While having previous experiences being staff on the forums and the servers I feel that I can do the job with great stride. I'm very hasty on knowing the rules and relying on them if i have a problem.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
Getting to know all the new players, not my thing but it can be done.
Getting the right ratio of play/op ratio which more than likely wont be a problem.

Teamspeak?: Yes
Microphone?: Yes

Previous Offences?: I have been banned in the lava server during TheOnes for hacking.
[But after that incident I received my rank, status and kept it.] And then i was honorably demoted [we had that back in TheOnes]when i made a post for leaving for about half a year.

What you believe your position entails?: To keep the server clean, grief free and keeping players informed on how the game works and the rules while being a good role model to the rest of the players and staff. In addition to informing players and staff of the rules, having acknowledging the importance of them to my self and the other players to realize that they are the guide lines and there is no reason to play with out them.

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself: I myself am trustful, eager, efficient and calm in all types of situations.

Final statement. I have been loyal to this community since the beginning , from being staff on all the servers in the past and now just being an active member. Now I feel that this is a great opportunity to give back like I have before in the days gone by. Although I have not been staff on the servers for awhile, I know people are thinking that I'm jumping ahead and not ready. But I fell that I am ready and willing to put in time for this position for the sake of this community and server.

san00b

No.1 Admin & Founder
Reaction score
Previous Offences?: I have been banned in the lava server during TheOnes for hacking.
[But after that incident i received my rank, status and kept it.]
Being that we don't have many staff members going that far back, I will verify that combo_express was in fact stripped of rank and banned during TheOne's. At the time, a no fly hacking rule was in place for staff, and he was caught doing so. He later regained his rank without further issue