ClusterTruck

Scrable

Reaction score
Well, Clustertruck, you have to experience it for yourself.

It is a unique game where you are supposed to reach the finnish of each level in a big "The floor is lava game"... But walls are also lava.

So you need to jump from truck to truck to reach your goal, except when you don't need to. (But you probably will)

Also the game just reached closed alpha...
You can download it here

I have also made a little video about it, featuring one of the levels... In Potato Quality.

(The game is hard, don't get fooled by it)

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
Wilnyl is respected among unity developers for his game Air Brawl. However I feel this game is more YouTube bait than an expereince designed to be really enjoyable. Mostly because it is challenging and lacks substantial gameplay, it's just "jump over some things with difficult controls on a few levels we've made". Seems really appropriate for a 10 minute youtube video - CLUSTER**UCK | HARDEST GAME EVER?!?!?! (GONE WRONG 2016 GONE SEXUAL COPS CALLED IN THE HOOD). Maybe it's just my cynacism surrounding unity games, alpha releases and youtube bait. That being said I had an enjoyable hour when I got my alpha invite.

Reactions: Scrable

Scrable

Reaction score
Willchill I love your cynacism though.

Well, yes it could be actually bait. But it is still fun and actually challenging. And it actually could have replay value, since random stuff happens. And sorry if I am wrong, but I believe that such a concept was never done.

Also Unity Games, well... Money?
And actually I will rename my video then... (not really(seriously no(just no)))