Clockwork's Trusted App

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Username: ClockworkMyr
Rank Requested: Trusted
Current/previous positions held: Staff-wise, none, unless Leader of Primus counts from the Primordia server.

List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
I am fairly patient and devoted to making sure everything's going right. Even if given extra privileges (Other communities and the Buildbox server), I know precisely what they're for and what they're not for. I also know many aspects of most plugins used throughout the servers, based on past experience, studying, and through trial & error.

As well as that, I am able to stay online for extended periods of time due to a limited schedule lacking in obligations. I feel that I'm also getting better with helping people out, both in real life and other online things, and can very easily apply this on an SMP server, regardless of staff position.

Also worth mentioning is that I'm a fast worker in any circumstance and can deliver results very, very quickly.

One more thing I would like to mention (And am fairly proud of) is my borderline photographic memory, which has perfectly served me in every situation that has called for it, whether it be usernames, block ids, past incidents, locations, and designs.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
Slightly vulgar, and a bit angry at times, although the latter being under notable provocation. I can be somewhat quiet, although I'm becoming more social. For the most part, I'm getting fairly good control over these. I have a viable outlet now so it shouldn't be a problem at all in even the near-future.

Teamspeak?: Yes
Microphone?: Yes

Previous Offenses?: 1 month ban in January 2011 on SMP V1 due to a misallocation of trust, but nothing malicious on my part.

What you believe your position entails?: For the most part, I see Trusted as a way of counteracting lower-end rulebreakers and sorting out trivial matters, such as griefing or arguments in which tempers are escalating, and bringing a positive atmosphere to the server in the form of a role model, the first point being especially prominent should no other higher staff be online. It's also a sort of training rank preceding Op. Fairness regarding all players is rudimentary. Strictness should be very moderated and only reserved for people who are actively opposing staff in their jobs. Also, reporting compromising issues to higher staff, ranging from ban-worthy to fatally gameplay-disrupting is important.

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself: Active, friendly, helpful, devoted, and unbiased. I am a man of my word.