Clicker Heroes

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Been playing for about a week now, currently at 582q DPS. I'm hoping to use Amenhotep's double 20% DPS upgrade for all heroes soon.

Edit: Once all my heroes reach level 1,000 (which by then I'll be more than strong enough to beat up to 139 ) I will use Amenhotep's + Beastlord's DPS upgrades. I also hope to have enough hero souls by then. I'm not too sure how 'ascensions ' work, are they basically just another form of leveling up?
Also I would recommend (I mean if you want to see an enormous power spike by waiting and not upgrading a certain thing until much later than intended that's ok I guess, but if you don't:) making sure your characters have all their upgrades in timely manners. Otherwise you're just generally missing out on DPS at stages where it actually matters (when the character is relevant). By the time you buy a new hero it'll halve the previous's DPS, so you want to try for those upgrades before the hero becomes irrelevant

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I stopped playing for a while, and randomly started again today.
I'm on level 139 (the wall, I know) and if I ascend right now I'll get 12 hero souls.
I would just ascend. But level 140 has yet another primal boss.
....Do I give up on the primal boss (and 3 hero souls) and ascend, or do I go for it?

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I stopped playing for a while, and randomly started again today.
I'm on level 139 (the wall, I know) and if I ascend right now I'll get 12 hero souls.
I would just ascend. But level 140 has yet another primal boss.
....Do I give up on the primal boss (and 3 hero souls) and ascend, or do I go for it?
Really depends on how long it will take for you to beat it. With every skill active and a lot of dark rituals, you should be able to do it in a few days. But, I just ascended and in 3-4 days am already at 132 with 5 more hero souls, so it's up to you.

Y

YouWould

this is like a wedding gift for the forever alone
thank you sploorky

edit: leaving it running on ez boss level

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

YouWould

Ascended and got an ancient. Will get another with next ascension

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I assume it's like a prestige thing? Ps Text me back you ho
SparklyMuffinz
You retain both Gilded heroes and Ancients, while receiving hero souls so you can upgrade those Ancients.

This means that on your next time through you have more and more DPS, inching yourself forward before you hit your next wall. On my 3rd Ascension I reached level 215, on my first playthrough I hit 139. I have an ancient that boosts dps when not clicking for 60 seconds, so naturally upgrading him gives me massively more dps everytime I reset.

(On that note, got 1U boys Dreadknight is happening)

• Thank You
Reactions: SparklyMuffinz