(Miyako)
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Stalactia
  • Intended Gamemode: Classic
  • Creator(s): MiyakoWolf, JayJayWizard, Tails506
  • Size: 91x91
  • Biome: Mesa
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :
  • Any extra information about your map?: Thanks to Swimmer for the fabulous name! ;)
  • Download link (optional): /warp Stalactia

Edit: We would like this to be submitted for the competition! :-)

Last edited:

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
If this is for the competition, you may wanna specify somewhere in the post. If not, that's a shame. I think this is the best map I've seen you submit so far. I took a look at this on BB the other day when you were on. I definitely like the double layer. The theme is interesting. Not my preference in color but that doesn't matter. I'd definitely like to see it added. Good luck, +1.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
My whole reason for liking this map:

Kidding. there was a lot of other things to love about this map such as the size and pre-built buildings and the overall playability of the map itself. I enjoyed being able to walk around the map and explore it and see the effort you and the others did with it. I do wish though you guys had chosen some different blocks besides just clay. I feel like we've got enough harold maps that fill our map rotations with clay to survive a clay depletion for 900 years. Either way with the clay, I still liked the map and I feel like it'd be a nice addition to our current classic map rotation.

Take a +1 from me.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Reminder to LavaPrem while yes some of you have been voting on maps/giving your opinion we ask that you do try and look at all of them. Those of you that have been doing so, thank you, those that have not. Please do so.

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
My whole reason for liking this map:

Kidding. there was a lot of other things to love about this map such as the size and pre-built buildings and the overall playability of the map itself. I enjoyed being able to walk around the map and explore it and see the effort you and the others did with it. I do wish though you guys had chosen some different blocks besides just clay. I feel like we've got enough harold maps that fill our map rotations with clay to survive a clay depletion for 900 years. Either way with the clay, I still liked the map and I feel like it'd be a nice addition to our current classic map rotation.

Take a +1 from me.
Ha ha! You've found Airkid's Farther! There should be Airkid's Mother around somewhere! xD I can remember naming them. ;)

Reactions: Airkid

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh, I always look at all of them but don't say anything because I have no idea how the competition voting works.. Anyway, though clay is over-used due to Harold, clearly, I feel as though this map has applied it really nicely. The stalactites confuse my brain because it looks like the roof is flying because its not been completely underground but it looks really cool. The buildings are pretty and it looks like a really fun map to play on, plus you can kill Airkid's parents and eat their flesh. I also like the odd mushroom trees, though it seems like they could be made out of something other than clay as it sort of clashes with the rest of the environment. Other than that, really interesting, Goodluck! :3

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
Gotta admit that some of the buildings in the lower section feel a bit.. crushed. Just being flat seems off, to me, but I'm weird about buildings and flat rooftops. For now, timer placement looks odd, probably because it's photographed. I'll need to check it when I'm on BB tomorrow. Otherwise it's quite a nice map, Miya. c: