(Classic Lava map) Bridges

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wimali

Name of the map: Bridges
Creator(s): rawrmynamisrex & Wimali_Stebox (This map was originally created by rawrmynameisrex for Classic Lava and converted + adjusted for premium by me. Thus, he did most of the work.)
Size: 64x64
Biome: Extreme Hills
Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!):

First timer, should release at 25:00 minutes left.

Second timer, should release at 16:00.

Third timer, should release at 12:00.

Fourth timer (in the top left if you don't notice it), should release at 8:00. There's also one in the cave itself.

Fifth and last timer, on the roof. Should release at 3:00. Anything above this layer should be a no-cookies area.
If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): A few arrows, sticks, a wooden pickaxe, and some cobble.
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: No.
Any extra information about your map?: Nope
Download link (optional): https://www.mediafire.com/?1qnnz0htvpsdbto

I realize map submittions are closed, but I'm submitting this one because higher staff asked operators to convert some Classic Lava maps. I plan on converting some more once I somehow get access to all other lava maps (I could download this one from the forums). Feel free to leave feedback and criticism! I plan to update this map as people point things out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloudy

Reaction score
I remember this map had a spawn point problem when it was in Classic Lava.

When the lava flooded everything including spawn, if you type /spawn, you will be sent back to spawn with the lava in it.

I just hope this map has a good spawn point in RoF.

W

Wimali

I remember this map had a spawn point problem when it was in Classic Lava.

When the lava flooded everything including spawn, if you type /spawn, you will be sent back to spawn with the lava in it.

I just hope this map has a good spawn point in RoF.
It's all the way up the map in one of the caves, to ensure that the spawn doesn't flood early on. I believe it should only flood around at 8 minutes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.