Intended Gamemode: Classic

Creator(s): Just me.

Size: 100x100

Biome: Swamp Land

Screenshots, including timer areas : In this link

Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: None

Any extra information about your map?: Rawr did help to very
slightly with Voxelsniper use. The bedrock walls in the picture are
to cover the rest of my plot and this is for the competition.

Download link : /warp Frozen_In_Time and //schematic load
Frozen_In_Time

Last edited:

Angelhubev

Reaction score
After taking some time looking around i find this map to be quite interesting. Has the basis needed to survive even annoyed without much effort. I prefer it over some ice maps we have on rotation now.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Reminder to LavaPrem while yes some of you have been voting on maps/giving your opinion we ask that you do try and look at all of them. Those of you that have been doing so, thank you, those that have not. Please do so.

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
So I'm partially bias because I asked him to submit this. Even if it doesn't win in the competition, I would enjoy having this map added.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I took a look at this about a week ago or so. I couldn't find that underground area in the screenshots, but I think i get the idea. The surface is very...bumpy. I see it being somewhat hard to navigate. Perhaps the underground area would become the popular spot, but I see that getting old pretty fast. I'm not really sure about this one. It's not bad but it doesn't excite me either. Good luck.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to say for this one. It's spacious from the looks of it, that's a plus but for a classic map the ground is incredibly bumpy and there's little to no real terrain other than the bumps.. I don't particularly like this one, it looks sort of empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.