Declined [Classic]] Fanya

Tamzies

Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Fanya
  • Intended Gamemode: (Survival or Classic) Classic yay!
  • Creator(s): Tamzies
  • Size: 100x100
  • Biome: Frozen_Ocean
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): /
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: /
  • Any extra information about your map?: Fanya is Elvish for White Cloud
  • Download link (optional): /
    Want to see it yourself ->
  • /Mvtp Advplots
  • /Warp Fanya

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
I decided to take a look at this map today since no one has commented on it yet..

After looking around on this map, I found that your screenshots were a little misleading, I thought this map was going to be clutter with things and lots of hills, but I was fooled by them! This map has a lot of building space which I think is always needed for a classic map and I loved how this map is designed. The houses are not safe at all since you put ice inside em and used it as walls as well!

I think this will be an excellent edition for the classic map rotation!

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Reminder to LavaPrem while yes some of you have been voting on maps/giving your opinion we ask that you do try and look at all of them. Those of you that have been doing so, thank you, those that have not. Please do so.

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
I saw this map with you, too, when you were putting the final touches on it. It's quite a beautiful village map. I definitely would enjoy seeing this as a survival map, since it definitely has all the criteria needed in survival maps, but classic definitely works, too. It's like you're becoming Rex, you know. Practically any map you make I'll like. o:

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
How did I forget to comment on this one? I even helped you with ideas and placing timers. I even placed a hidden chest and sign :p (I'm not expecting credit, I just feel bad for not giving input on a map I contributed too.)

Very pretty map. It's a little small compared to most but that can't be helped. There's a good amount of open space and the 2 houses definitely add to the setting. I'd love to see this added, but I'm also slightly biased. +1 good luck :)

Kevin_28

Reaction score
Wonderful looking map. I'm not sure if this would be beneficial for classic, but for a regular ROF map, it's good. I'd like to see some additional things below the surface though.
+0

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think the map looks beautiful *o*..
It'd definately be a lovely addition for a normal survival map, but has a nice amount of space for building in classic too! (People could even take on the designs of the pre-made houses and remake them out of different materials) But I'd really like to see this map added, classic or not. It's just so beautiful and nature-y I love it o3o
+1