(Miyako)
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Block City
  • Intended Gamemode: Classic
  • Creator(s): MiyakoWolf
  • Size: 80x80
  • Biome: Plains
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :
  • Any extra information about your map?: Based on the Mario Kart (Gamecube) battle stage Block City.
  • Download link (optional): /warp Classic_Block_City

I'd like this to be entered into the competition if possible :D​

Last edited:

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
I will definitely want to check this out up close. From what I see, I quite like how it looks. But how will it play, I wonder. I'll get back to you tomorrow on that.

Reactions: MiyakoWolf

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
I think it's unique, which is always a good thing. I don't play RoF much, but when I do, I like to see maps which make you think: ooooh this is different, and I think that's what this map would make me think so a big thumbs up from me. Good luck miya!

• Thank You

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
I was with you when you was building this map. I think it will be a great map for classic. It has a lot of building space where the players can build huge houses and perhaps work together to make something awesome! This map would also be awesome for building competitions. I think this will be a fun map to play on when it gets added on RoF!

• Thank You

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Looks cool, definitely nostalgic. Part of me feels it's still a bit too flat, but I suppose that isn't always a bad thing. I'd like to see it added, although I won't make promises. You're up against quite a few good submissions, I don't think this one will win. However, it definitely be nice to play on for the nostalgic feels. I'll even build a shitty looking go-kart! Good luck. :)

• Thank You

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like how it's been made very nostalgic, and it does have a lot of flat space for players to build nice housesand large structures which is always a good thing. Personally, I always enjoy it when someone brings a reference into a RoF map because you can feel like you're in the game/movie/thing if you're playing the map and can somewhat give it a.. homey feeling. It'd be a really cool map if it were added, goodluck.

• Thank You