Clans Allowed?

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Something i'm working on might see the need for something similar to Clans.
Not as in giving you special titles and all, but just having groups of people.

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
As previously stated, SMP does, but not on other servers.
For example, in a standard TNT game, if we were to have clans, it could end up in people going 'but i want red' 'naou blue!'.
Just sayin'

Chao

Reaction score
It's a team game. :/ Clans would split that up.
"i dont wan 2 fite wit u becuz ur not in my clan. >:["
Along with the fact that some players might join a clan just because it's filled with good players:

"Hurr Durr Can I joIn clAn", asks a new player when confronted with the option.

• Agree
Reactions: lolcompendium

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Along with the fact that some players might join a clan just because it's filled with good players:

"Hurr Durr Can I joIn clAn", asks a new player when confronted with the option.
That would be up to the clan leader if they wanted to join im guessing. You make it sound like all new players were bumped on thier heads.

With the topic, clans would serve a purpose of having a set team to play on/ orginize some fun battles, but thats it. c: Thats fun though.

Perfect_Dude

Reaction score
Website
pb2ekatclan.wordpress.com
That would be up to the clan leader if they wanted to join im guessing. You make it sound like all new players were bumped on thier heads.

With the topic, clans would serve a purpose of having a set team to play on/ orginize some fun battles, but thats it. c: Thats fun though.
Yea I thought about that too. But as what KingSam and DJ said it might not be a good idea but just a close friend thing will work just that don't team up on one person just to have a clan to talk with friends and etc.

Reactions: Araidian