• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

CIRCLE OF DEATH: SEASON 1

Kordra

Reaction score
Circle of Death is a game that can be played in any scenario with preferably 10 or more players. In order to play, all those wishing to take part in the games must make themselves known in the comments below; and they will be added to the list. Once the game has enough players, the game master will initiate the game by sending a personal message to each player with a name attached. This will be that persons target. All targets must be eliminated until only one remains, for that target has evaded death and will win the game.

How to kill
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
In order to kill your target, you must first locate them in-game. Once you have successfully located them, you must simply put a sword of any kind in their inventory by dropping it right next to them and forcing them to pick it up.. this is a successful kill.

While this seems easy enough, you must understand that your target must have a certain level of trust towards you or else you may arouse suspicion or possibly even blow your cover all together.

Finally, you must have a screenshot of the act or it didn't happen. This is fairly easy to do and provides absolute proof to your enemy's and the game-master. It is common practice to take one right before the kill with the sword in hand. Once the kill is finished, post the screenshot in this thread, and the game master will assign you your next target.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Other Rules:

- If a player is idle for more than one week or leaves Blocktopia all together during his/her game, they will be eliminated

- Do not speak of the game with people who are not in the game.

- Alliances are allowed, but be careful who you trust.

Note: This thread will remain here forever unless forcefully removed until the required number of players is achieved. If you wish to play or even try it out; I'd suggest you reserve a spot, as this may take a long time due to player hesitation.

Players:

_____________x

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Notme and Swate

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
hi this is forum games i believe you misplaced our parcel

(read: should be in forum game section)

also it sounds like fiestas hunger games game
This game is played through Minecraft and is therefore not a "forum" game. Probably oughta stay here, but mods have the final say as always.

Either way, let's not clog up the thread by talking about where it belongs, i.e. please don't reply to this post.

Next time, please report the thread as being in the wrong place using the "Report" button instead of posting to allow staff to seamlessly shift it to where it needs to be!

• Thank You
Reactions: Kordra and Jivvi

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
This seems interesting, while I won't be joining I would be willing to offer support; that is if this gets a little more organized, which server had you intended this take place on?

Kordra

Reaction score
I believe there is a small flaw. If the only way to die is pick up a sword doesn't that make it easy to not lose? (Never pick up anything)
Not if the person sneaks up behind you or catches you afk, you'd be surprised *coughROFcough* how often this happens.