Ciphered Co. Supplier Applications

C

Ciphered

Hello, everyone!
I'm back and (almost) prepared to tank out my company!
So, rather than making everything myself, which has proven to be a pain, I've got a plan!
Everyone, if you have the supplies to mass produce the following:
Stone Hoes
Seeds, of any plant
Shears
Then you could become a Ciphered Co. Supplier!
Simply send me a PM using the spoilered format, and within days, you could be making money by selling your products to me for me to sell to others!
Now, how it works is this:
I buy the items in stockpiles, meaning you don't sell me around 7.
You sell me around 100.
Or a doublechest-full. Either one.
Your payment depends on the product and the size of the stockpile.
Be advised, you need to apply in order to be a supplier. The reason is because I don't need about 20 different crafters and farmers pumping their supplies into my industry, flooding my warehouses and bankrupting me or even giving me a deficit because you took advantage of me and dumped somewhere between 30 and 9001 stockpiles on my desk.
This also allows me to sponsor people, therefore giving the suppliers more respect and visibility.
Be advised, you can only supply one product, and we can only have one supplier per product. That way, I allow competition to flourish (the way capitalism works) and I also don't have suppliers knocking each other's teeth out simply because they both sell me the same product.
Below is the format:
Name of user:
Brand name of supplier (e.g."Randy's Seeds", etc.)
Product Supplied - Choose between Wheat Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Melon Seeds, Shears, or Stone Hoes
Additional Comments
In the spirit of business, suppliers will be advertised on-site once the store is constructed.
ATTENTION - THE APPLICATION SYSTEM IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SYSTEM.
Suppliers are also expected to have a stockpile ready when I need to purchase one for restocking.
My prices for purchasing stockpiles are as follows:
Seeds, of any type - 25 Shillings per stockpile
Stone Hoes - 50 Shillings per stockpile
Shears - 40 Shillings per stockpile
Note that I will not sell your stockpiles to others.

Good luck with your application, and an official company thread will be introduced once all suppliers are decided.