Titless
Reaction score
Well here goes!

What is your name? - chris360kss

Do you have any alts, and if so, their names? - Nope

Timezone? - Australia, GMT+10

Your age? - 13 turning 14 in october

Total playtime? - 15+ hrs

Have you held rank on any Blocktopia server prior to applying? - no. But I was nobility on Primordia and my trusted app got denied due to not being seen enough because of time-zones :S

Which staff members referenced you? -

Are you willing to take a verbal/in-game trial test? - Yes, It sounds fun.

Signed - chris!

Remember that If you havent seen me Its probably due to time-zones, this was a pain because getting references was hard but if I get accepted you will have someone to staff during these times :3

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
I raided my fridge for a while for some food, I made myself this beautiful sandwich...

Anyway. I have seen you enough but I just don't feel you are really put up for his rank yet in my opinion.
Youve seen me enough?

Ive only seen you once on the server :0

(unless you were a ref ;))

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
I am not sure what to do, I go on 1+ hrs a day (unless I get kicked for "moving too fast") and not many people see me, thus no one can judge me :/.

I can some times get on in the mornings but only for half an hour tops, this is when most people are on.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I am not sure what to do, I go on 1+ hrs a day (unless I get kicked for "moving too fast") and not many people see me, thus no one can judge me :/.

I can some times get on in the mornings but only for half an hour tops, this is when most people are on.
I'm sorry to hear this, but if it is the case, it would be best to just keep doing as you're doing. When enough people see you randomly, (Sometimes I stay up until 12 on the weekends, sometimes until 3) and see you doing well, this will become a lot easier. It's all a matter of luck where timezones are concerened. Though, if you can get enough people to see you enough times, you should be fine in that area.

Reactions: chris360kss
Status
Not open for further replies.