Change the command permissions.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Well, I've found that the commands given to certain ranks are uneven. Builders and advbuilders get some really nice commands, while crafters and masters get some okay commands, but nothing great. So, I suggest we change what ranks can use what commands. Here is my idea as of now:
Crafter- /me, /donate, and /timeonline
Builder- /water, /superstore, and /donatesuper
Advbuilder-/paint and /ironman
Master-/roll, /abort, Be able to use creatures, and a new award, which replaces Climbing The Ladder(which is get a rank up). This award would be getting to master. Also, some new command for masters, preferably a building command(Not a cuboid of any sort), that I haven't thought of yet. If we did have a new command, /roll could be advbuilder.

So, tell me what you think, if you have any idea for the new command, etc.

EDIT-/timeonline isn't a command anymore, so slight change. Crafters should get /donatesuper, builders get /paint instead of /water, advbuilders get /water instead of /paint, as well as /abort.

• Winner
Reactions: Ragetastic96

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Maybe /paint should stay Builder, because it's a dramatic help to building.
I like the idea of a building command for building though. Maybe a command to randomize blocks along a surface...
Like /random wood leaves, then mark the dimensions. Each wood block would have a half chance of changing to a leaf block.
:D?

Sploorky

Reaction score
Maybe /paint should stay Builder, because it's a dramatic help to building.
I like the idea of a building command for building though. Maybe a command to randomize blocks along a surface...
Like /random wood leaves, then mark the dimensions. Each wood block would have a half chance of changing to a leaf block.
:D?
I wanted to change /paint to advbuilder, because it is a big help to building : P. As for /random, I do like the idea, but with some modifications to it. How about you could only use it once a round, or 5~ times between when the server restarts. Also, have a limit on the blocks changed, 50-100 perhaps, and only have it change the blocks you place. How do those changes sound to you?

IamGreg07

Reaction score
I'd swap /p and /water around on that list, but would otherwise agree to everything there.

Ideas for a master-only command/thing;
  • /high5 - self explanatory.
  • /door - with a restriction on usage in a round. (perhaps to say, 4 blocks for a few doors?)
  • Discount prices at the /sstore
  • /dosh as a bought item (50 cookies?), which would replace the slot to rank up in /store

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I'd swap /p and /water around on that list, but would otherwise agree to everything there.

• /door - with a restriction on usage in a round. (perhaps to say, 4 blocks for a few doors?)
  • /dosh as a bought item (50 cookies?), which would replace the slot to rank up in /store
the /dosh dounds good. We need a replacement for that spot. As for high5, we might aswell be talking about /lick again. They'll be to worried about spam (even though i love the idea)

Sploorky

Reaction score

I don't really agree with the /high5/lick and the /door, but the other two sound good. How much of a discount would it be, though? Twenty percent, fifty percent? As for dosh, could it be that the cookies you spend on /dosh are what the other players can grab?

IamGreg07

Reaction score
I don't really agree with the /high5/lick and the /door, but the other two sound good. How much of a discount would it be, though? Twenty percent, fifty percent? As for dosh, could it be that the cookies you spend on /dosh are what the other players can grab?
Yeah, remember that these were only suggestions of course x)

I guess a % dicount would be pretty hard to do given the range of prices. Perhaps a title could be 6-8 scookies and an announce/farewell for 3-4? Of course you won't be able to discount the jackpot which is only 1 anyway. Open to debate of course. For dosh yeah, I'd meant it as something where you're likely to lose a bit but that it'd allow other players to recieve cookies, so sort of a good-guy thing. Alternatively you could use it just on yourself as sort of a gamble where you could potentially get more back if you're fast enough typer.

Arcius

Reaction score
/random wouldn't work out for a player command for the same reason that /cuboid and /replace wouldn't work out: It can easily be used to grief. Any command that changes a mass amount of blocks will practically delete anything in its paths. /random is no different, except it leaves a messier cuboid behind.

/door can cause server lag and stress. I wouldn't trust it to any player. There's a reason why the command is frowned upon even when operators use it.

/high5, see my post in why I don't think /lick should be made available to master.

/dosh, yeah. Why not? Where are they gonna put their cookies in to besides their creatures? Though the amount of cookies they put in should be a lot more than given out.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
A discount on things would be awesome. i only have 14 scookies at the moment, and with my current schedule it makes it impossible to do 5 rounds in a row very often, so i'd like my scookies to go to good use. Perhaps they could have a deal where you could buy a connect and disconnect message together? Or basicly anything where you buy multiple things together and get a better deal.
EX: Individually, connect and disconnect messages are 10 scookies each, but what if you could buy the two together and it only cost 15 cookies? The command could look something like /sstore bundle 2,3?
Or extend the deals in the store and make it like /sstore 10-15 (depending on how many bundles)
Just an idea to build on....