Capital Building Regulations and Rules

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
First things first, this needs to be stickied :3

The capital is nearing completion (er, not the innards of it), as a lot of you may know. To prevent a random scatter of buildings and mines everywhere, I've written some rules for places to build.

Correction: Building is a-okay now on plots in the Lowerclass area where it states you can! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR FULL USERNAME IS SOMEWHERE ON YOUR HOUSE WITH A SIGN SO WE KNOW WHO NEEDS TO PAY LATER ON! Also we're throwing taxes out the window while in a speeding car- there will just be a higher initial price. Enjoy~

Buying
Being re-done, sorry!

Building

Being re-done, sorry!

ALLOWED MATERIALS

Walls
-Bricks, Cobblestone, Wooden Planks, stairs can be used for decorations in some cases

Flooring
-Bricks, Cobblestone, Stone Bricks, Wooden Planks, Logs or a mix of these (so long as it looks good, of course)

Frames (not required, but look nice)
-Any type of log

Roofing
-Wooden stairs and slabs, Cobble stairs and slabs

Windows
-Glass, Glass panes, fencing, empty space with a slab

These are now subject to change and open for discussion, I'm thinking of just knocking this out all together, too.

RULES

-Anything on your property may not go into someone else's property
-Trees are an exception as long as your neighbor doesn't mind
-Houses may up to 2 stories (not too big!), and you have the option of a flat rooftop if something is there (like a garden or seating).
-Under no circumstances are mines allowed under your house
-Basements are allowed, but can't be more than 5 blocks deep, can't interfere with anything and must be the same length and width as your house.
-The interior of your house may be decorated as you want it, and your yard can be decorated as well.
Buying
Being re-done, sorry!

Building

Being re-done, sorry!

ALLOWED MATERIALS

If you're living in the Upperclass area, that means you're probably the rank of a High Gaian or higher, so we're going to assume you can build something nice. So pretty much just don't make it ugly or a plain, boring box :3

RULES

-Anything on your property may not go into someone else's property
-Trees are an exception as long as your neighbor doesn't mind
-Houses may be up to 2 floors high plus an attic from a hollow roof. You may also have a flat roof, so long as you've got something else up there (e.g., a rooftop garden)
-Under no circumstances are mines allowed under your house
-Basements are allowed, but can't be more than 5 blocks deep, can't interfere with anything and must be the same length and width as your house.
-The interior of your house may be decorated as you want it, and your yard can be a bit decorated as well.

If you purchase a property, you are liable to being removed from it if you are demoted to Gaian from a higher rank
Coming as soon as I write them :V
Coming soon.

I'll have an image showing possible road plans and where each ares will be soon ^.^ Prices for everything will also be done soon.

Please note that plot sizes, prices and rules are currently subject to change as these are not all final.

Numberplay

Reaction score
we need to make the renting working. I mean, people don't know who to pay for plots. Also, we need to make a list of owners so we keep track of who needs to pay.

With the plots for lower class almost all outlined, this is basically the only things stopping people from living in the capital now. Right?

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
we need to make the renting working. I mean, people don't know who to pay for plots. Also, we need to make a list of owners so we keep track of who needs to pay.

With the plots for lower class almost all outlined, this is basically the only things stopping people from living in the capital now. Right?
One of us needs to be responsible for collecting rent each week. Perhaps on Saturday afternoons, around 2pm EST? I don't think I could do it, simply because it's very easy for me to loose track of things, and I've been a bit more le busy lately :<

lolpierandom

Reaction score

LE WORKING ON THIS

-THAT IS ALL, YOUR LOVELY NEIGHBORHOOD PIE