Can't seem to connect to the premium servers today

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Princess__

Reaction score
Okay, so when I try to join smp.blocktopia.net it gives me this error thingy: [Proxy Error] UnsupportedOpertaionException: No handler defined for packet class net.md_5.bungee.packet.Packet1Login @net.md_5.bungee.packet.PacketHandler:8

I can go on other servers, and it works just fine. ;-; Can anyone help me?

Btw, Sorry if I posted this in like the wrong place because I couldn't find anywhere else. :c

Reactions: 1 person

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Okay, so when I try to join smp.blocktopia.net it gives me this error thingy: [Proxy Error] UnsupportedOpertaionException: No handler defined for packet class net.md_5.bungee.packet.Packet1Login @net.md_5.bungee.packet.PacketHandler:8

I can go on other servers, and it works just fine. ;-; Can anyone help me?

Btw, Sorry if I posted this in like the wrong place because I couldn't find anywhere else. :c
Using any kind of mods / different clients?

__Princess__

Reaction score
Well um,,, I just got Mo' Creatures like a few days ago and it seems like that was when the problem started. Mo' creatures comes with Forge, Gui api, and Custom Mob Spawner. I've been able to connect to the server many times before, But not now. I'm using the latest version of Minecraft which is 1.4.7

__Princess__

Reaction score
But it doesn't say anything like "Server is not updated" Or whatever it says when it isn't the version -_-. When I'm not in the right version it never even lets me click on a server.

radman573

Reaction score
Hmm, just try and go back to 1.4.6 to make sure.

Sorry, but I can't find any downloads for it :(

When you do find it, just replace your bin folder with the 1.4.6 version. There are many youtube tutorials if you still need more help, good luck :D

Chips

Reaction score
I think PMing somebody or asking someone would be better than making a whole thread, but who am I to judge? Anyways, try all the suggestions above, and I think you know you're not supposed to have mods like that on most, if not all, of our servers (correct me if I'm wrong) I sometimes have that problem but it fixes when I reload the MC client.

Brando212

Reaction score
i only have 4 mods installed: optifine, rei's minimap, NEI, and inventory tweaks

nothing i haven't always used

edit: yeah, i added a vanilla instance and then i can connect fine 0_o
what's changed? because my mods surely haven't (and they're not cheating mods, plus if it was something about that I'm sure the error message would say so, not some weird thing about a proxy error 0_o)

__Princess__

Reaction score
Hmm, just try and go back to 1.4.6 to make sure.

Sorry, but I can't find any downloads for it :(

When you do find it, just replace your bin folder with the 1.4.6 version. There are many youtube tutorials if you still need more help, good luck :D
I'm not downgrading...I know that's not the problem, Thanks guys ill try it without mo' creatures.

Brando212

Reaction score
i was thinking it might have something to do with forge as that was the only thing our two clients had in common

and yep, everything's a-ok again :)

Reactions: zezmi
Status
Not open for further replies.