C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
What does this mean?

Yes he's active but it's not decided if he's trustworthy or not, and he's not bothering to answer a lot of what Tim asks him. I would not say fantome has been cooperative.
I'm not saying Fantome is 100 percent trustworthy. I'm saying that there's at least a small chance that Fantomes town. If he were, he would most likely try to be cooperative in lynches. Hoeever, Ernie has no chance of that if he's inactive.

fantome

Reaction score
Scum reading fantome a bit cuz this, it feels like he said it with certainty and is trying to redirect attention.
And then this
not defending his post but just trying to make it look like we should just ignore it saying he was half asleep. When you're half asleep you have a big chance of making a slip cuz you dont pay attention that well. but thats what I think.
I'm sorry but this feels like you are just parroting what Tim said earlier in the thread and just going with the general flow of things

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
but the convo has moved on quite a bit from that so it's odd how you went and chose an early timdood post instead of the most recent
There has been some discussion regarding some potential leads.
1. What is your opinion of what has been discussed?
2. Who do you suspect the most as of right now, and why?
3. Who do you suspect *least* the most right now, and why?
This is what was asked me, it doesnt say anything about recent.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Some of my thoughts for today:

Mostly agree with you, apart from myself, and the Alisha Townread.

vote ernie
You previously said you'd prefer a no-lynch over a lynch:

1. I am actually a person that leads towards a no-lynch, unless someone scummy appears.
Is inactivity sufficient to warrant a vote from you onto Okx and later Ernie but not enough to warrant your vote on Les (Fantome)?

@Infected_alien8 what is your current opinion on Alisha?

even this post is odd in that you point out alishafliping which is a normal way she plays
Yeah I know I'm just memeing her at this point. My read on her is neutral as of right now though.

This is what was asked me, it doesnt say anything about recent.
Shadow, suppose you have to pick three people in this game:

1. Someone you'd kill
2. Someone you'd hug
3. Someone you'd avoid

Who would they be?

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
ok but why didn't you answer question 1 and 3
I did answer 1 and 3
1. I went over everything which 90% was you and choco/tim and the rest random memeing at the start
and 3. everyone who I didnt name in that post I dont have any town/scum difference.

fantome

Reaction score
not defending his post but just trying to make it look like we should just ignore it saying he was half asleep. When you're half asleep you have a big chance of making a slip cuz you dont pay attention that well. but thats what I think.

Also for the choco tim team, im not quite sure that they are. but they do seem a bit sus.

I town read Alisha a bit, she is a bit jumpy with the votes, but I feel like she's trying to get the game moving and votes who ever she thinks is most scummy.

For the rest its pretty stable.

But for now im fine with voting okx since afks dont contribute anything.

Vote okx
I'm failing to see the reasoning behind voting ernie over fantome? In opposite to ernie fantome actually has scummy reading messages.
why were you So quick to vote ok but suddenly resistant to voting Ernie

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
Shadow, suppose you have to pick three people in this game:

1. Someone you'd kill
2. Someone you'd hug
3. Someone you'd avoid

Who would they be?
hmm

I'd probably kill fantome as of now
I'd hug(possibly eat) chocofox cuz who doesnt like chocolate