Buildbox Video Compilations

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey, so I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile and figured that I'd do it now. This is my first compilation video of Buildbox builds by a few of the players on here. I'd like to do a few more along the way, but I just need to find builds and get permission from players so I can have content to make another video.
So far, I just have one video down!

The builds in this video were done by:
olive44
roboboy777
rawrmynameisrex
chrisrocks300
Toiletprincess
S_swimmer
RyanDodd
iiDeathCookies

So, if you want me to record your work and put it in a comp then hit me up through a PM and give me the details on where your work is at. If your work is in the Plots world, then a schematic would be helpful because the Chocapic shaders seem to give me problems in that world. Also, I wish I could use SEUS shaders, but I get a water glitch due to my GPU.

=============
Nimeitheiel by S_swimmer
=============

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Amazing how with just shaders can make the flatland look awesome. I thought it was impossible to make it look awesome. But really, thanks for including me in this. I'll make more you can put in there soon.

Reactions: Psycho

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
  • Thank You
Reactions: Naoh

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
rawrmynameisrex
I keep having this ocd trip about seeing your shadow as your showcase! D:
Does vanishing still show up in shaders?
Also the first vid should have little anecdotes attached when each user's builds come up with their names, as the general youtube populous seem to ignore what's in the freaking description 80 percent of the time.
Great and amazing promotional material though!

Reactions: Psycho

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Lee_scar
Yeah, my shadow can't help but get in the way sometimes because it bugs me as well. Also, I don't know if I can modify one of the shader files to turn off player shadows, but I'll leave that alone for now. And I'll starting putting the builder names in future compilations that I end up doing because I forgot to do that on the first one. I wish I could put the names in the first video, but re-rendering the video and re-uploading them will take way too much time. The file was ~2gb! Thanks for your input!

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well done! Do find a way to turn off the shadows of yourself though - and it'll be excellent! I believe there should be a configuration file that can be found in your mods folder or in general Minecraft folder. You can post the configurations on pastebin and send the link here if you find it, I can find a way to change it for you :). Anyways, excellent job!

~ rawrmynameisrex ~ is ~ awesome ~ at ~ making ~ trailers ~ 10/10 ~ !! ~

• Informative
Reactions: Psycho and Robo

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
I love it, it's almost ready for DreamWorks ;)

2 things I noticed, I think you van make a way better intro if you can make this kind of content and you should look for a shader with removable player shadows

Score: (9/10)

EDIT: I'd suggest After Effects for a cool intro, it helped me out much times

Last edited: