SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Account Name: AngelWV

Timezone: GMT+0, England.

References (Op+): Numberplay

Approx. time spent on BBB: Since the start of the server, around 18 Hours.

Previous staff experience: Ex-Primordia Nobility/Trusted, Current A&T Operator.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills?: I've never been entirely sure on what to put here, but as for contributions I've made the BuildBox wiki and Currently desinging a BuildBox logo; I'd say I'm quite good at building though I lack inspiration, not entirely sure what to say.

What do you think the role entails?: I think as an Operator you would have to maintain the server, to abide the rules on a stricter basis, Ops would have to help users out often and help out users when needed.

Why do you want this position?: I want this position because I really like BuildBox, It is my favourite server (No this is no kiss-ass lie) the server is quite peaceful and entertaining, I tend to play on it after a playing a couple rounds of AoD or playing on A&T and find it nice to play on, I also like the User base on it currently and hope that it says peaceful.

Additional/final notes: No Idea what to actually write here, though all I can think of is that I feel I would make a good attempt as an Operator.. again, I'm never entirely sure on what to write.

Ayatollah_Ali

Supreme Leader of Iran
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Please copy the template into a new thread, fill in the application as truthfully, precisely and exhaustively as you can, and post it with the BuildBox prefix and your username as the title. It will be reviewed promptly, and decided upon within approximately one week's time.
TL;DR? :(

Reactions: Friendy

Numberplay

Reaction score
AngelWV Click the prefix and magic happens

Since you helped with the Wiki, I'm certain you will be of help for the server. You also are a good builder from what I've seen in the server. +1 from me but everyone know that from the fact i referenced you.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
AngelWV Click the prefix and magic happens

Since you helped with the Wiki, I'm certain you will be of help for the server. You also are a good builder from what I've seen in the server. +1 from me but everyone know that from the fact i referenced you.
I clicked it, but as I said It didn't show up. but thanks! :)

Ayatollah_Ali

Supreme Leader of Iran
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Setting the detail of not following format flawlessly aside; you're a well known member of the community, and you've already proven that you can contribute in meaningful ways, so I see no real reason not to approve.

Welcome aboard!