Buildbox Map Ideas thread.

8bitChap

Reaction score
I'll start off with a question, do you ever come up with a good map idea but don't feel like actually making it or have the time? Here is a place where you can share those potentially great ideas so that whenever someone is stuck for a map idea they can take it and create it, or you could use this post to ask for help creating your idea.

Format:
Description (don't describe every little feature keep it relatively short)
Map name: (what you would 'like' the map to be called)
Map for: (specify which server the map would be made for)
Extra information: (example: tag map, would you like it to be a idea or are you Asking for help?)

Example:
Description: A sea side resort map with a harbour and sea side apartments, cafes and hotels. Set in day time.
Map name: Sea-side, resort, (suggestions welcome)
Map for: AoD
Extra information: I'm making this map and looking for help, I will not be tag and I'll be starting work on it on August the 30th.

Example 2:
Description: A swampy styled map with custom made trees like weeping willows, etc with a winding river system and varying terrain. Also a swampy themed village and ancient temple with maze and traps.
Map name: Bleakmarsh, swamp, marsh, other names welcome)
Map for: AoD
Extra info: it's not tag, I am also making this map and am looking for help and custom tree designs. Pm me if interested.

Please use the above format. This post might look bad because I'm currently by the beach in sunny Mallorca, posting it off my phone. I'll pretty it up when I get back! I hope this post helps those of you stuck for designs. Happy map-making!

8bitChap

Reaction score
Other map ideas I'll finish documenting when I get home are:

A AoD map that's tag on top of a giant pizza with huge toppings to adventure around.
A ice themed map with a giant frozen, ruined cathedral.. AoD
A map that's wonderland themed (It's complicated to write it on a mobile) for AoD.
A dwarven themed map underground with a custom tree pine forest above.