Bug Report Thread

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
This thread is for the bugs that you find while playing Dusk of Discordia. Please do not abuse bugs, as it might end up as you being banned! Please report bugs as fast as you can so that the staff may patch it as quickly as possible!

Forum for bug reports:
[panel]
1. What happened?

2. What plugin was it?

3. Has anyone else on the server found it?

4. Can it be reproduced?

5. Have you reported it to a TrialOp+?

6. What approximate time did it happen at?

7. What approximate coordinates did it happen at? (Can be private if user's preference)
[/panel]

Example: (Real bug report as well!)
It wouldn't let the mayor of Sherpas expand properly, leaving the message "This overlaps another village!", which it clearly didn't!

Villages

Yes, the mayor of Sherpas, Brad6310

It can, and we have reproduced it.

Brad and I reported it to Prizyms and Biblius and they said they would take it to superstein.

Around 21:30 GMT 0

Private coordinates.

Thank you for your cooperation, and to help the players and staff of Dusk of Discordia have a bug-free server!

Reaction score
I don't know if it is a bug or not, but the boat is VERY buggy. Whenever is sit on it, the chunks will load very slowly and eventually, drop off the edge, and the only way to go back is disconnecting and reconnecting. The bug will continue on, like I get off a different place when I get off a boat.:confused::confused:

Reactions: Henry

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
I don't know if it is a bug or not, but the boat is VERY buggy. Whenever is sit on it, the chunks will load very slowly and eventually, drop off the edge, and the only way to go back is disconnecting and reconnecting. The bug will continue on, like I get off a different place when I get off a boat.:confused::confused:
It could be on your side. When I have time, and I can find a sea, I'll test it out to see if I can reproduce it!