Boredchicka's Controller Application

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
Username: boredchicka

Rank Requested: Controller

Current/previous positions held: I was operator on old OLD build, and TNT. I then went on to receive Veteran-Operater on the creative SMP server. I then started playing on Crafty's server, and managed a controller spot there. I kept it through Primordia. At one point I was the “Head of Staff” which taught me a quite a few leadership skills. I am currently an operator on AoD.

List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
Making decisions is one that took me a while to master, but I believe I have mastered nicely after staffing for Primordia. People generally aren't afraid to come to me and ask for help, yet I will not hesitate to punish rule breakers. I'm always willing to lend a hand. Overall no matter what I'm doing rest assured, I'll be confident doing it, and I'm not afraid to make mistakes. Being under pressure isn't an issue at all either. All in all, give me a task and I WILL find a way to master it.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
I will be completely blunt here. I do get caught up in things and have my moments. I don't know a lot of the technical stuff, but would absolutely love to learn. The thing with me is, you just have to be patient occasionally, but if you are, I will learn it and work my hardest to be the best at it.

Teamspeak?: Yes
Microphone?: Absolutely. ;)

Previous Offences?: I have been demoted from Tnt due to inactivity, and was banned for 2 weeks due to an IP ban my little sister got herself into. She has greatly improved and isn't a problem anymore.

What you believe your position entails?: As a controller, my main priority is helping out if the HC's aren't available. I've come to learn that an HC has more to do then handle every little problem, hence the need for staff. A controller should be able to handle anything an HC can't at the time. It's also very important for me to keep in touch with the player base, and relay that to the Head Controller and other staff. I need to decide what goes through to the HC, and what can be handled by other staff, and I. Always making sure the staff is in tip top shape, and making sure that they are happy with each other (including myself) is very important as well. The best staff are the ones that treat each other like family.

In less than 24 words, summarize yourself: I strive to be better tomorrow than I was today, and try to have the most amount of fun possible along the way.