Mafia Host
Reaction score

• Name of the map: Bite Me!
  • Intended Gamemode: Classic
  • Creator: Jivvi
  • Size: 145^3
  • Biome: Flower Forest
  • Screenshots: http://imgur.com/fV1aNuF,oYCsD6a
  • Any extra information about your map?: I was thinking that instead of timers it might be interesting to have a wave of lava come from above in one lot, sort of like the dam maps but in a not-dam map. No that people don't get swamped by accident, if possible, this invisible timer kight have to be above the map limit, I suppose.
  • Download link (optional): http://ge.tt/4YeAhI32/v/0

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
That's definitely an interesting concept. I'd feel like an ant on an apple.
Timer's can't be above the map limit because lava physics don't work outside of map boundaries. I'm not sure how you'd flood this map.

Can't give a definite opinion on it because I have no clue how to add it to a world, and I'm too lazy to learn. The imgur only has 2 photos, which doesn't help. Is there a cave system carved out by the worm? Or is the surface of the apple all there is?

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's definitely an interesting concept. I'd feel like an ant on an apple.
Timer's can't be above the map limit because lava physics don't work outside of map boundaries. I'm not sure how you'd flood this map.

Can't give a definite opinion on it because I have no clue how to add it to a world, and I'm too lazy to learn. The imgur only has 2 photos, which doesn't help. Is there a cave system carved out by the worm? Or is the surface of the apple all there is?
No caves, although that would be doable.
There's also a Buildbox warp called biteme

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Reminder to LavaPrem while yes some of you have been voting on maps/giving your opinion we ask that you do try and look at all of them. Those of you that have been doing so, thank you, those that have not. Please do so.

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
While it definitely does look quite nice, where is the spawn? What about timers? Could the worm have its own neat little tunnel running through it, as Rage suggested? Is this just a floating apple in the sky? Or could you turn it into the giant peach from James and the Giant Peach as a style? (I'd definitely like it a lot more if you pulled that off)

Right now I'm more indifferent. :s

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I don't see a spawn or timers so it's hard for me to put an opinion on what I feel on it if it doesn't have some of the basic requirements we ask for map submissions so I'll save my vote until you update this with those things required.

Other than that, the map looks pretty cool and once you've updated it I feel like this would make a nice map on RoF.

Status
Not open for further replies.