Besiege

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score

Besiege is a physics based building game in which you construct medieval siege engines and lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets. Build a machine which can crush windmills, wipe out battalions of brave soldiers and transport valuable resources, defending your creation against cannons, archers and whatever else the desperate enemies have at their disposal. Create a trundling behemoth, or take clumsily to the skies, and cause carnage in fully destructible environments. Ultimately, you must conquer every Kingdom by crippling their castles and killing their men and livestock, in as creative or clinical a manner as possible!

It's still in Alpha (Early Access) but already more polished than many other games (like DayZ) plus it's very cheap right now. The game will become more expensive as more features get added, just like Minecraft. It only has 15 levels and a sandbox mode right now, but it's already awesome and the possibilities are endless. Some cool stuff from the game (taken from /r/Besiege):

I believe the technical term for this is "360° no scope".
Optimus Prime
Carpet bombing
The Ultimate Useless Machine

EDIT: linked to the gifs instead of posting them because for some reason they kept freezing my browser

Last edited:

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
so it finally came out for mac (sue me) and i made things

it also extends and dumps the wings before firing so it doesnt tear itself apart as badly from the recoil

i also made a nuke on wheels but anyone can do that so heres the first version id made