Status
Not open for further replies.

bbmagill

Reaction score
Account Name: bbmagill

Timezone: Central America

References (Op+): None

Approx. time spent on BBB: 2 months

Previous staff experience: Admin on Meta Server. Didnt like the server so quit and came here

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? Have been an admin on Meta Sever, becam builder on this server in the 1st 2 days

What do you think the role entails? Making sure everything is running smoothly, people are being fair and kind, and there is no rule breaking

Why do you want this position? So that I can help others and stop things when they go wrong

Additional/final notes: Love this server!

Numberplay

Reaction score
From my point of view, you don,t stand out enough. I didn't see you much and can't tell if you're a good person.

Also you didn't get any reference before applying. I'll leave a 0 until I see what the others say.

• Love
Reactions: Naterger

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm sorry, but -1. You're not a bad person or anything, but you're just not fit for the rank.

You may want to practice with WorldEdit. Trust me. It's awkward being a new Op who can't use WorldEdit much... Seriously.

Secondly, don't take this too personally. You seem like a nice guy. Just, not quite fit for the rank.

And if you really want the rank, don't give your hopes up. Work at it, instead. c;

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
I've talked with you in game, and decided to give you a -4 just posting here for 'official-ness' (yes, that is a 4, four, IV, F-O-U-R)
Same goes for me, for begging for another person's rank also. You've not been online often and basically, I can't see you becoming op yet. And as Cookies said, you need practice with WorldEdit.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score

You're not ready, you're not really that mature/helpful, and you have little experience with WorldEdit.

That, and I've only seen you on the server twice.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm going with a -1. Being staff on servers outside Blocktopia does not influence your application for being staff on servers within Blocktopia, not to mention I've only ever seen you once. This may be due to time zones however.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ive been on the server over 10 times!
That is nice, however, we've had users who've been playing since the start and they have been declined. Logging into Build 10 times and assuming you will get Operator is not the way to go.

You need to help out more, be more active, and be warming to users. If someone is being mean, call an op instead of taking it into your own hands, It'll make the situation alot better :)

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I AM an admin on Metaserve. BBmagil was never, ever, ever even considered for our "helper" rank. He was repeatedly rude to staff members, did not follow the rules, and he was eventually banned for griefing.
Thank you for telling us. And with that in mind, I hope you change your ways, bbmagill, and I won't be changing my -1 to a 0, or +1 anytime soon. If you really want to be staff, work at it. But it will take longer than usual, due to the fact we know you have previously griefed elsewhere.

• Love
Reactions: Aksu

bbmagill

Reaction score
Im ok if i dont become an op, but at least keep me as a builder! I dont even know why I was demoted! I tryed to get promoted but got demoted instead! I am just trying to help the server! I hated Meta Server so I decided to mess around with them for revenge! I know you r just tryoing to do your job, but I dont need to get DEMOTED! I only wanted to become more involved in the server for the 1st time, as soon as i could! This is 1 of the few servers on MC that I have ever truly liked. Come on please! :(

ps. HOw on earth can u tell if im immature if u havent even met me?

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I hated Meta Server so I decided to mess around with them for revenge!
Alright, thank you for admitting that. But, if anything it made it worse. Just because you disliked something, you shouldn't try and get "revenge". Instead, you should have recommended improvements to them. Griefing, messing with commands, etc, is silly. If anything, you should have resigned and left peacefully.

Dislike something? Move on from it.

ps. HOw on earth can u tell if im immature if u havent even met me?
They're talking to you right now, via a forum thread. You posted an application, which tells us about you. Also, your punctuation often tells if you're mature or not. It's fine if you lack punctuation in a casual chat, however, we would expect proper punctuation and grammar in an application. Unless, ofcourse, English is not your main language. Judging that you are from America, I'm guessing it is.

I'm not trying to be picky, just trying to help.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The demotion will stand and, I expect similar to occur in future because builder is a rank that has considerable power - meaning that if you purposely abuse our trust in you by, for example, massively lying in a staff application we will remove that element of trust and demote you back to a rank where there is no power to be abused.

To put it somewhat into context, imagine if the guy painting your house attempted to claim that he was the president of the united states in order to get a higher salary - you wouldn't just say "No", you'd fire him.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.