Baron_Bread Trusted Application Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron_Bread

Concorde
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Baron_Bread
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I have no personal alts, but the possible people to play on the same I.P. as me are carpen and dejayem132, both brothers. I also play minecraft at two different houses, but as far as I know there are no players at the second house.
  • Which server you are applying for: Zombie
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT+11
  • Your age: 16
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 9th of November, 2010, to today.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Ex-operator on Zombie.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? Keep an eye out for rule breakers and hackers, as well as doing my best to keep the peace in the chat.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Try and find a higher staff rank than the abuser, most likely a Head Controller, to remove the threat as soon as possible. If no higher ranks are available, a screenshot is the only option.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I've been staff before and I've been playing for well over a year, so I know the rules and a fair amount of players and staff pretty well. Most players also know me and I think this is important is being trusted.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I'll do my best to keep peace on the server and try and remove any trouble or threats to the general game play on the server. I will represent tolerance, but try to keep a casual atmosphere so that people can still have fun even with rulebreakers or trolls on the loose. (So, I will RULE WITH AN IRON FIST)
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: AvantGarde, RaneofPane, Theodorre, Smelyalata and Jowe
  • Signed: Baron Bread the Second

Status
Not open for further replies.