Ban appel Staff help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
I'm very certain that posting this is just going to exaggerate the situation you are in.

I could be immature and say "OH, IT'S YOU'RE AND NOT YOUR" but I won't; It's not important. What is important is that you're calling a friend of mine a git, I won't call you names because it's pointless. The staff has looked at it, It has replies.

Had you actualy read the thread you would've seen this qoute...
It seems you do not learn your lesson after being told not to do something. So why would we unban you if you will just continue to do it?....

So for that, I am going to keep you banned.

You can enjoy our other servers instead.
As staff I'd like to advice you to behave on the other servers. I'm not your mother and I don't want to act like it; please don't make me.

T

TBDWFE1

Roro, i know you from Buildbox, and i'm afraid to say i'm not really surprised you are banned on one of our servers. You spammed loads, and even when i told you not to, you still did-yes, you said sorry, i thank and respect you for that-. I understand you may be inpatient about being unbanned, as AoD is a great server, but by creating this thread i fear you have only made matters worse. For one you called a member of staff a 'git', and you also posted a thread that was not needed. As you can see, your post has been called dumb at least 5 times (as i am writing this). So sorry, roro, but i think the best option is to keep your head low, accept your punishment and behave on our other lovely servers. :)

• Love
Reactions: xxquakerxx
Status
Not open for further replies.