Declined [Bad File][Classic] Lands of Hope

Reaction score
  • Name of the map:Lands of Hope
  • Intended Gamemode: (Survival or Classic) Classic
  • Creator(s): the_soul_killer, alienx15 (alienx15 gets the ♦ A piece of custom enchanted gear with a unique enchantment that actually does something!)
  • Size:100~x100~
  • Biome: hills i suppose?
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): nope
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: glowstone=no drop
  • Any extra information about your map?:built it in two days XP and it's my first map i've ever built :D learnt to use imgur and mediafire thanks to this. i hope the map isn't too simple. OMG forgot to say it was for the competition, the classic comp., that was all....
  • Download link (optional):https://www.mediafire.com/?cwqch624xd78ea1

Last edited:

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Reminder to LavaPrem while yes some of you have been voting on maps/giving your opinion we ask that you do try and look at all of them. Those of you that have been doing so, thank you, those that have not. Please do so.

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't mind this map for classic building. It feels ideal for making quite a fascinating base in this map. It's simple yet adorable. c: (I, personally, like it. Even if it's a first time thing and really has hardly anything to it.)

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Definitely a lot of building space. I usually don't like forests of trees to clear out, so this solves that problem. However, it's almost too plain. As soon as this map starts playing I'm going to feel the need to spam bonemeal around the pond and plant some tall trees above the cliffs. One of the nice things about a classic map, though, is that sometimes plain is a good canvas for the players. I'll support it being added. I don't think it will place in the competition, though. +1

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's pretty basic with no plant life or anything to distinguish it, but I really love the terrain, it's the kind of terrain I want to see in any RoF map, very unique and interesting. For that, I'm going to forgive the lack-of-other-interesting-things because as a Classic map I agree with Rage, I'd rather not have to clear out a forest of trees to create my house and the terrain would be awesome to build on. I like it - +1

• Thank You
Reactions: Ragetastic96