Automated Messages

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
An auto-mated message that constantly displays a list of map suggestions. I mean, somewhere near the end of the round [or start] it displays a list of suggestions for new maps, themes, etc. it could possibly be when you login. I think this isn't too priority but might be a nice touch for map-makers.

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
Erm so what? try and put lots of effort and explain well what you want when making suggestions for the servers.
And remember there IS an edit button so dont worry.

Summer10

Reaction score
An auto-mated message that constantly displays a list of map suggestions. I mean, somewhere near the end of the round [or start] it displays a list of suggestions for new maps, themes, etc. it could possibly be when you login. I think this isn't too priority but might be a nice touch for map-makers.
Um what?

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
I-don't-think-this-is-nessecary-at-all-and-would-just-cause-a-bunch-of-problems-for-the-HCs-creating-a-list-of-maps-that-aren't-created-and-the-new-players-logging-in-going-"Wut-:x"

I-do-understand-your-intention-but-I've-noticed-serious-map-makers-go-through-the-Forum-and-look-for-what-people-want-and-see-what-maps-there-are. They-use-their-own-initiative-to-find-maps-that-people-do-want-or-enjoy.