Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

e_e_s

Reaction score
Auto-kick?

Imagine this:

You played really well at a round, your team is winning but when you wanna write something in chat your finger slips and hit "R". You get "auto kicked" for attempting to respawn. You log back in and you'll find all kills you made gone... This happens to me all the time.

My suggestion would be to add a better system, Like when a player presses "R" he/she will get a warning and get teleported to the last position (like in zombie survival). If the same player attempts to respawn again he/she will get kicked.

Or you maybe should make so the score saves when the player exits.

This is just my opinion but I'm sure many people experience he same thing...

Celebrir

Reaction score
... just change your respawn key?
I don't know if I'm the only person with that problem, but when I launch mc beta it resets all my settings on the WoM-client to default. I'd like to have it like on zombie. (beside, "you're not a wizzard" sounds better than "kicked for respawning")
And please, if it is possible, Save peoples score/team (score isn't even that important). To avoid people changing their team while a game. And with the score... if I get many kills and I get dc'd (what hapens often to me) I always loose my score.
But sometimes I switch teams too, I also tell people to switch teams if its really uneven (When there are no Trusted+ are online).

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm the only person with that problem, but when I launch mc beta it resets all my settings on the WoM-client to default. I'd like to have it like on zombie. (beside, "you're not a wizzard" sounds better than "kicked for respawning")
And please, if it is possible, Save peoples score/team (score isn't even that important). To avoid people changing their team while a game. And with the score... if I get many kills and I get dc'd (what hapens often to me) I always loose my score.
But sometimes I switch teams too, I also tell people to switch teams if its really uneven (When there are no Trusted+ are online).
I am not sure if that would be easy to code

e_e_s

Reaction score
I think this tread should be locked by now... But I don't know how to lock it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.