[August 2nd] foxararma's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceres

Reaction score
Ignore the "I cannot read" thingy, it randomly appeared there when I made the thread.
  • In-Game Name: foxararma
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: foxernator, foxcake (I never use those 2 anymore) and serverlag.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +10:00
  • Your age: 14 (almost 15)
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I've been playing this ever since January 2011
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I've held the rank of Trusted on Blocktopia Zombie Survival 2 times.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I'll find ways to keep the game fair, make new people get to know the rules well, help with any problems that appear, unless it's not within my power to help and to staff while no Operators are on.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I'll get any evidence towards the matter, and then report it to a Controller or a Head Controller, which ever is available at the time, on the forums
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I've been a helpful and mature player on the server, I've helped new players who need help, and I've advised rule breakers to stop, before they get warned/kicked.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I'll be fair towards people on the server, I'll try to make sure people are following the rules and I'll just be a good staff member.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: RaneofPane, One_one_two, gassy_europeon, Forseti and Theodorre
  • Signed: Brock
Ignore the "I Can't Read" thingy, I forgot to change that...

Status
Not open for further replies.