[August 10th] Illusionist's Trusted Application

Illusionist

The Neighbourhood <3
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: _Illusionist_
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: MokuroRokudo and Smp2011 (brother)
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +2
  • Your age: I am currently 17 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I joined last summer.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Ex-operator on zombie.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will make sure the game is fun and fair to everyone , I will acknowledge the new players to the rules. I'll ensure that all players are abiding by the rules and enjoying the server. I'll always keep a lookout to people who do not wish to put up with the rules and first I'll verbally warn them, if they don't pay attention I will /warn or /kick them if needed.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will take a screenshot for evidence and report the incident to a HC, so they can deal with the situation accordingly.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I believe I deserve the position of trusted, because I know how the server runs and I am capable of taking care of the rule breakers, hackers and troublemakers considering that I was an ex-operator.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As a staff member I will represent myself as a mature,helpful,kind and respectful person.I will do my job wisely and help out when it is needed.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Kraby1,Lily97,Forseti,Omgitsathong and JtTorso thank you guys c:
  • Signed: Illusionist